The Ketchum Report

Guest vilnoori

Dang. You are hot stuff, St. George, any way you slice it. :D lol

Sas, that made me laugh and I'd plus it if it wasn't so naughty. (looks around furtively)

Don't dis Dr. K, she's a Texan gal. Big hair and make-up are part of the cultural feminine mystique there. At least she's not frumpy. ;)

Guest Particle Noun

Bipedilist, that isn't "Wally weighing in" it's a quote in an article quoting another article published by Robert Lindsay. Really?

BFF Patron

He casually mentions at 13.40 that the Sykes study findings contradict the Ketchum results. This is worrisome to the credibility of the overall Ketchum report...

I think I'll wait for the written version to determine that, but thanks for the news.

Guest SmokeyMntnHooch

Call me crazy but most Southern women who are slightly past middle age have big goofy hair and odd makeup choices, as well as a regional twang in their voice, a fine collection of shoulder pads, various print clothes, and a case of hair spray. Obviously, you don't get out much down here. I'd recommend driving through town down here on a Sunday at about 8am, you'll find all sorts of fashion faux pas.

Yeah, we as humans have a quick shallow judgment of a superficial nature but to actually write off someone because of it? Most of the brilliants minds that I have seen lecture or consulted with have no care for "fashion" or have enough practice applying style for an event. It just doesn't occur to them because they care about the numbers and theory, not who they are wearing.

BFF Patron

Bipedilist, that isn't "Wally weighing in" it's a quote in an article quoting another article published by Robert Lindsay. Really?

Great, maybe Wally's attorney can check into it then. Just putting it all out there. The good and the bad.

Edited by bipedalist

This is why MM now has a beard- he had a stylist tell him it owuld look better for his show, and the other characters on Finding Bigfoot all have the appearances they do- someone styles them that way.

St. G-

I hope you don't take this the wrong way but, If you think someone "styles" Bobo - to look the way he does - you don't know Bobo. Unless the stylist was a hot chick. I would be shocked to hear this is true - because he looks the same way now - that he did years ago when I first became involved in this. Bobo has not changed for Television - that's what's so great about him.

Edited by Melissa

Guest Particle Noun

Biped, I doubt Wally gives a rat's tuckus what shows up on RL blog. What's with people giving him any credibility all of a sudden?

And why is that?

Oh don't get me wrong I think they are opportunity driven predators, but you not worried of becoming a BF’s love slave?

I think it is safe to say, at this stage, the Bigfooters worry me slightly more than the Bigfoots.

I think it is safe to say, at this stage, the Bigfooters worry me slightly more than the Bigfoots.

Just based on experience...most of them should.

BFF Patron

Biped, I doubt Wally gives a rat's tuckus what shows up on RL blog. What's with people giving him any credibility all of a sudden?

I was posting up the skeptical blog, not RL's blog quotes per se. End of story. Did I say I gave Lindsay credibility?, you must be imagining things sir.

Don't worry icicle - the communities bark is worse than it's bite..

I think.. LOL. Just take what you can use and toss the stuff aside that messes with your blood pressure. :)

Guest SmokeyMntnHooch

Mountain Lions and Copperheads concern me 100x over than either of those two. I have a concealed side arm for the bigfooters and a respect/understanding (ie logical thought processing) for Bigfoot.

But those 190lb kitty cats? No freakin' way.

I'd be more impressed if it were green. A guy conventional in his unconventionality. Wouldn't expect great things from him, but probably reliable enough in his exact field so long as he doesn't stray too far. He'll come up with interesting things though, from time to time. The sort who plows a furrow deeper rather than a new furrow. Put it this way: Bigfooting ain't for him. Yet. :)

I knew that from about the first time I saw him on Monsterquest. He doesn't explore much.

Feeds their circus which they desperately need.