The Ketchum Report

It would seem obvious to me - as it apparently does to Meldrum - that this has the potential, definitely unrealized at this point but time will tell, to validate my career as a Bigfooter.

That this field can't work together is its Achilles' heel.

Lol, I'm just having fun with Mulder because I found the convo between the two, which MM was incredibly condescending.

No worries, we generally get along.

That this field can't work together is its Achilles' heel.

Occupational hazard in the scientific community it seems.

Guest Particle Noun

Just went and viewed that twitter conversation. I don't know what I can say about it here, because everything I want to say would get me banned for ever.

I watched it Mulder fine.. Trust me - you are better off not seeing it. Indigenous people... Cripes - lets get the paper accepted first. Honestly this is my favorite paragraph ever - taken from the full Melba Ketchum release:

Government at all levels must recognize them as an indigenous people and immediately protect their human and Constitutional rights against those who would see in their physical and cultural differences a ‘license’ to hunt, trap, or kill them.â€

Constitutional rights.. Good luck with that. Hope she has a very good lawyer - which equals EXPENSIVE!! Wow. Seriously, good luck - but it won't happen and that I will bet my life on.

Question - (serious question).. This Robin - spokesperson for Melba Ketchum. Reports have her out of Michigan. Is she the person that had Igor on her property for a couple weeks not that long ago?

Seriously, does anyone know?