The Ketchum Report

Guest SmokeyMntnHooch

MM brought this on himself when he begged for attention on Twitter basically screaming his dislike for Ketchum using inflammatory language. Once again, no one is saying we are demanding less of Ketchum than MM. Most of us just don't think it's necessary to destroy her character in order to get to the truth. This was a press release. That's it. Attacking the press release as if it's data is complete folly. He should save it until the paper is published. If he's going to accuse her of hoaxing, he owes it to the community to present his evidence. No?

MM with evidence? That would be a sight to see. It seems the only thing he's good at is smearing people who aren't a part of his precious organization, berating those who contradict him (legitimately or not), and forcing his way into areas for a claim of credit after he has sent his lackies out to do the dirty work. We have a nickname for people like him, I'll give you a hint: It starts with a D and ends with a K.

Why don't you all make up your minds what you want????

All last week everybody was screaming because of the press release & how it could ruin the publication & damage the sterling reputation of the "bigfoot community". (What a joke!)

Now it sounds like you want her to just go ahead & release the paper, too.

You act like you have never ran into a bandwagon before. I'd implore you to look at the fan base of the Philadelphia Phillies, Eagles, or Pittsburgh Steelers.

No offense, but you talking about anybody drinking Kool Aid is rich when we see you drinking Moneymaker's own batch of Kool Aid.

Case in point with you buying MM's contention there is no paper hook, line and sinker.

Wrong, I don't do Kool Aid but I see his point. No paper, no data, no DNA

He was professional by not falling for it.

Falling for what? He has jumped the gun and presumed to tell everyone not only that there is no study, but that HE can prove it.

He then proceeds to prove neither assertion.

He then compounds his unprofessional conduct by insulting and belittling others in public who don't fall into line with him.

For her to put herself out on a unstable limb and make such an extraordinary claim is not how science is done.

Depends on what her evidence is.

It is pseudoscience and she is in a pickle without a paper.

So what is she in WITH a paper?

This could be the reason why MM is making it personal by claiming this is all a hoax. When people get angry, they make mistakes and I certainly hope she sticks to her guns and lets the paper go through the entire process instead of releasing it without peer review. I would rather it take longer and done correctly than earlier and it not stand on its merits. I have some ideas on what I think MK should do in reference to MM,s claims, but ignoring him may be for the best in the long run. Desperate men do desperate things and ignoring MM will probably set him off.....again.

No offense, but you talking about anybody drinking Kool Aid is rich when we see you drinking Moneymaker's own batch of Kool Aid.

Case in point with you buying MM's contention there is no paper hook, line and sinker.

PREACH IT!

I'd be in a hyperglycemic coma if I drank even a cup of MM's Kool Aid.

Wrong, I don't do Kool Aid but I see his point. No paper, no data, no DNA

Your inability to see how unprofessional his attacks on Ketchum are clearly shows you're drinking MM's Kool Aid. If you're going to call out people for doing this you should make sure you yourself are not doing the same thing.

This is a long, confusing, ridiculous story about how and from whom the samples came. Whom is leaking info to who? Ketchum's encounters with a family of Bigfoot behind every tree? Promises on top of promises? Highly unprofessional the way this played out and now threatens the BF community's chances of ever being accepted by the public!

Prove it.

That's so pathetic I don't need a come back.

Moderator Statement:

This thread is about the Ketchum Report, not Matt Moneymaker. Your reports of his tweets and his opinion have been stated, now let's move back on-topic. There is no need to keep on about this subject.

Any further off-topic discussion will be removed and penalties will possibly be assessed.

Thank you,

See

BFF Patron

OK then, who has a Ketchum study preprint? Are they out and circulating yet?

Guest Cervelo

Tim,

Don't worry if this study isn't accompanied by a body, hand, foot or significant part. It will be plowed under like fertilizer in a field on its merit alone ;)

Guest SmokeyMntnHooch

This is a long, confusing, ridiculous story about how and from whom the samples came. Whom is leaking info to who? Ketchum's encounters with a family of Bigfoot behind every tree? Promises on top of promises? Highly unprofessional the way this played out and now threatens the BF community's chances of ever being accepted by the public!

That's so pathetic I don't need a come back.

Promises? Welcome to life. Close the door behind you.

I don't find how or from whom she received samples from confusing, it's fairly clear unless you get tangled up in the drama and shallow misconceptions by the recent media reporting.

A mole is a mole.

Yes, because after so long, THIS is what hurts the BF community of being accepted at large.

Please go on about Ketchum's supposed encounters of BF families behind every tree? Don't be stingy.

Tim,

Don't worry if this study isn't accompanied by a body, hand, foot or significant part. It will be plowed under like fertilizer in a field on its merit alone ;)

Not by any real scientist. The results will rise and fall on the quality of the lab work and the quality of the lab work alone.

Unless YOU have an alternate source for DNA other than biological samples from an actual critter?