The Ketchum Report

Pretty decent piece here including a phone interview with MK and a discussion with some level-headed skeptics. Ketchum claims to have hi-def video.

LINK

He said all the while that she as over killed the data so there would be no denying it

SY,

So your gonna roll with this...

That two species one completely unknown, breed with a well established tool maker and user of fire....

Their offspring was a completely new species of monster moron that somehow developed extrordinary skills like, night vision, infrasound, mind reading, blah blah over the last 15,000 years, left no fossil record and yet walks amongst as we speak?

Stating something that MK never even mentioned, and then your hammering it home like it is the core of the study.

When the study is released, and these skills are part of the study, Then you can ride that monster moron like a beautiful stallion into the sunset, But until then, why don't you just keep it in the barn :biggrin:

Southern yahoo

Straw man argument. I told you before to focus on the bilogical, tangible evidence. There is no evidence they aren't in the fossil record. All you know is that none are named bigfoot. Denisovan bones just discovered 4 years ago weren't in the fossil record either. Science is constantly changing their understanding of the past as new evidence is unearthed, so there is no set truth in it.

Roger that yahoo

Edited by zigoapex

Yep that will close the deal for sure!

You asked if there were reports. There are.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
To remove unapproved content

You do realize that night vision, infrasound, etc would be inherited attributes, not "developed skills", don't you? And could easily come from Primate/Hominid X.

Oh, and it isn't established that we don't have such fossils, sitting uncatalogued or mis-catalogued in some university or museum collection.

Right. The most fundamental logic fail among the 'skeptics' - whose 'arguments' aren't arguments, so this isn't surprising - is the 'no one has ever' 'arguments'.

The Minaret Skull is only one example of evidence submitted for analysis that "got disappeared."

http://karlshuker.blogspot.com/2012/08/mystery-of-minaret-skull-mislaid.html

Some others just may not have been properly catalogued, or were stored without any attempt being made.

Museums will be going through their collections after confirmation. That's one thing one can count on.

And what has Matt got in 20 years? Just asking? :)

A really good data base, a good organization dedicated to research, and public support of his TV show according to ratings.

Edited by Tim Kota

We have N American accounts going back untold 1000s of years.

Correct, and most were refuted by the lame stream Academic Types... Seems like now, they might be listening, and reading and looking for (instead of talking point arguments) facts like should have happened, over the last couple of centuries.

In some ways it is so sad when the Talking Points of many, lead the way over facts, for so long, and so many folks that had encounters, were basically hammered into summision and/or called liars......

Guest thermalman

A really good data base, a good organization dedicated to research, and public support of his TV show according to ratings.

Which proves what? Melba seems to have found more in less time. And she did it without all the accolades that you've attributed to MM. Most times it's better to keep quiet.

Edited by thermalman
to remove a flaming comment

BFF Patron

Moderator Statement:

This thread is about the Ketchum Report, not Matt Moneymaker. Your reports of his tweets and his opinion have been stated, now let's move back on-topic. There is no need to keep on about this subject.

Any further off-topic discussion will be removed and penalties will possibly be assessed.

Thank you,

See

Yah, I thought I remembered why the thread just got closed and reopened.

This Is The Absolute Last Statement I Am Going To Make:

Matt Moneymaker has Nothing to do with this topic. I've already issued Mod Statements here, so punitive measures are forthcoming. Those that chose to disregard have no excuse, nor will those that continue to disregard the staff.

Do Not Bring Matt Moneymaker Back Into This Topic.

You will not like it if you do. I hope this is clear to all.

See

Melba seems to have found

Nothing has been found until it materializes, it's all just talk for now. I hope she did find something but it's not looking good for her.

Edit to remove double post.

Edited by Tim Kota

Guest thermalman

Nothing has been found until it materializes, it's all just talk for now. I hope she did find something but it's not looking good for her.

Edit to remove double post.

Why would she announce something she doesn't have? There is no logical process for her to do that. Do you have proof to that affect? I'd be willing to hear what you have to say?

Edited by thermalman