The Ketchum Report

No problem, and Yes, I have some quick thoughts, I'm not convinced any lab other then her own has received a sample.

Her lab doesn't and never did do whole genome sequencing. That is done by expensive machines these days. So go ahead and believe what you want, It's all posturing at this point. When the cards get played, I think you'll be folding.

• Upvote 2

How is asking a question a demand? I am pretty sure some of the testing done on Smeja's samples are complete, at least enough at this time for Bart to draw his conclusions. So he comments on red flags, you better believe I can ask why, they probably aren't any different than the ones I have based on my knowledge of the processes involved, but no one told him he had to answer, including me. I take his previous epistles about insider knowledge as just that, more "blah, blah" no different than Igor, RL, Stubstad and the rest of the crowd's contributions. It plainly says in the guidelines that extraordinary claims.......well you know the drill. I've explained ad nauseum why I have the opinion I have. Can't say the same for everyone else, but if you come here to set us all straight there is no reason to assume that your word alone is good enough. I see the "entitlement" factor being more your issue than mine whether anyone else agrees, or not, suit yourselves.

Guest BFSleuth

This all begins to remind me of the annoying thing they call "slow rolling" at showdown at the poker table. The games over, time to show your cards, and nobody wants to show their hand first. "I'll only show mine if I have to"....

Yeah. Except one player at the table can't show their cards because they've been under peer review for 2 years. But trust them, they have the best hand. No really they do.

Besides most folks go to hoax or crazy when the topic of BF

There are respected scientists saying wait just a minute this is nothing but words, and they've been saying it since this story broke out. There's no shortage of people using the "crazy" word describing those involved.

That's because they are scientists. They deal with science and facts not conjecture or fancy press releases and Facebook posts.

Edited by rockiessquatching

So they know for a fact that her study is a hoax?

And I pretty much agree with Bart's sentiments regarding her antics, but she is a Dr., and claims to have the data, and we are all just laymen, so...I guess we'll just wait and see.

Edited by PacNWSquatcher

This is like watching a multicourt tennis practice. Twelve people on three different courts hitting three balls back and forth. At the end of the day it was all just practice.

• Upvote 1