The Ketchum Report

Agreed RB, the science will speak for itself and we will all know what it really is.

Edited by Rockape

Any chance that Igor is sabotaging the paper so that she is FORCED to send it to Russia? This recent crecendo of criticism has all been because of what he wrote, which was supposedly a "misunderstanding". If so, I would assume he would be asked to keep his mouth shut, but instead of doing that he seems to be trying to give this paper an emphatic "kiss of death" with what he is currently posting.

Igor has done more damage to this paper in the last two weeks than anyone has done over the course of the entire study.

Thats a thought Jon, remember Meldrum's frustration at being dragged all the way too Russia only to see Burtsev play games with him, he does seem to be in desperate mode. Hope it ain't true, enough with the black eyes already.

Apparently the data was not "amazing and beautiful."

Now about that poker game and whose folding their cards first ?

<Folds hand. This is the second time I've had to learn the hard way about trusting my first instincts. First, the Elbe tracks, which were inconceivable to be real to me at first, then this.(Early in the Elbe discussion, I thought hoax, and early in this thread I thought MK was too 'out there' to be trusted) I no longer have faith in anybody's word, relative to BF. Knowing that BF is real, it doesn't seem to be a big deal to me that DNA was found, or that tracks were found, etc, but in the end, the over-zealous nature of Squatchers causes more harm than good.

Any chance that Igor is sabotaging the paper so that she is FORCED to send it to Russia?

I doubt it, all she would have had to do is ignore him.

Thats a thought Jon, remember Meldrum's frustration at being dragged all the way too Russia only to see Burtsev play games with him, he does seem to be in desperate mode. Hope it ain't true, enough with the black eyes already.

Yeah exactly right, it kinda fits. Obviously I don't know if this is the case, but I do see that Igor is doing nothing but destroying Ketchum's chances at being taken seriously.

<Folds hand. This is the second time I've had to learn the hard way about trusting my first instincts. First, the Elbe tracks, which were inconceivable to be real to me at first, then this.(Early in the Elbe discussion, I thought hoax, and early in this thread I thought MK was too 'out there' to be trusted) I no longer have faith in anybody's word, relative to BF. Knowing that BF is real, it doesn't seem to be a big deal to me that DNA was found, or that tracks were found, etc, but in the end, the over-zealous nature of Squatchers causes more harm than good.

Other than not knowing if bf is real or not, and I do lean more and more towards the not, I couldn't have said it better. If Bipto lets us down (and I don't think he would) regarding the things he's been claiming I'm gonna be really depressed about this community.

t.

Edited by Terry

Guest Particle Noun

This just moments ago from Robin:

In regards to what is being said . The only thing that happened with the paper was at one time it was sent back rejected pending revisions. They didnt even read it all. this is a long paper 50 pages. This is what Igor is referring to The REVISIONS HAVE BEEN DONE AND THE JOURNAL HAS THEM NOW. They are now reading the paper. I have read the paper myself it is very indepth. and long. Extremely scientific. This is why it is talking so long. This is what Igor is referring to. In Russia they very much believe in the forest people . That is why it is also in review there. It is being reviewed in the U.S. as well as Russia. The large amount of information takes alot of time to be though. Also this is a topic never been done before. All this adds up to taking alot longer to approve.

Guest VioletX

From Robin Lynne:

"In regards to what is being said . The only thing that happened with the paper was at one time it was sent back rejected pending revisions. They didnt even read it all. this is a long paper 50 pages. This is what Igor is referring to The REVISIONS HAVE BEEN DONE AND THE JOURNAL HAS THEM NOW. They are now reading the paper. I have read the paper myself it is very indepth. and long. Extremely scientific. This is why it is talking so long. This is what Igor is referring to. In Russia they very much believe in the forest people . That is why it is also in review there. It is being reviewed in the U.S. as well as Russia. The large amount of information takes alot of time to be though. Also this is a topic never been done before. All this adds up to taking alot longer to approve."

Admin

And you both failed to list a source or link