The Ketchum Report

So at this point, the paper is back for revisions according to the Ketchum camp? Has she spoken about what needs revising? I am pretty sure that no scientific journal will sign off on a paper that has Biblical references or anything alien-ish. Could that be what is in need of revision? Total speculation here...

BFF Patron

Bipedalist, that's nothing a certain poster here hasn't been saying for the last half-dozen or more pages...

Edited by Mulder

Not true, it was not rejected, the journal has asked for revisions at some point. It is also in review in Russia at the same time as here in the U.S.

V i have scrolled back a lotta pages but cant seem to find any clarification on which journal is conducting the review - do you know? (if youare able to share it that is)

X

It's a Russian journal that's reviewing it right now. Igor was very clear about that. He was also very clear that the American journals won't be publishing it.

Edited by squatting squatch

I'm not sure who is causing more damage to Ketchum; Igor or Robin?

Agreed. Both are completely unprofessional and should be removed ASAP. Hire someone real for publicity/PR who sounds halfway intelligent and form a real sentence, and slap an injunction of some sort on the Russian blabbermouth, who does more damage every time he opens his mouth. I wouldn't believe a word he says. Good grief.

Then again, I believe no one "important" wants this study published or taken seriously, so it's sounding right on track to me! Doesn't matter if the subject matter is solid, it's being doomed by stupidity from her team.

Edited by madison5716

^^^^^^ James as VioletX correctly stated the paper was returned for revisions at some point (not to remove the alien stuff, that's still in there!!). It is being reviewed as we speak in the US and Russia. Kezra, only Melba and Robin know this and possibly Igor. I can be certain with my facts here.....it won't be in this months copy of Viz

Edited by megatarsal

Guest Particle Noun

Robin has stated today that it was sent back to Dr. Kethcum for revisions, and was handed back to the journal IN THE USA and that IT IS CURRENTLY WITH THE JOURNAL FOR REVIEW.

Sorry for the all caps bolding

I'm not sure who is causing more damage to Ketchum; Igor or Robin?

Agreed. Both are completely unprofessional and should be removed ASAP.

Stop press.

Both Robin and Igor have been told to back off and allow Melba's new PR spokesperson to communicate all future news:

www_elephantjournal_com_wp-content_uploads_2008_07_borat-nice.jpg.png

SSR Team

It's a Russian journal that's reviewing it right now. Igor was very clear about that. He was also very clear that the American journals won't be publishing it.

A Russian journal, serious ??

Guest gershake

Igor Bourtsev: "

I didn't suppose people, that you are so much seek of the publication in a reviewed journal. I though that more important is the result of study. And I informed the public about it in short.

But as you are so seek in scientific publication, I talked only about my side, I meant the publication in Russia. Yes, the process of reviewing here is going, but not so quick as desired. Yes, I submitted the paper to a Russian journal. And the process of reviewing here started while the journal to which Dr Ketchum sent the paper, had not yet reflected the interest to publish it.

But Dr. Ketchum submitted the paper to the journal on your side again. And now they admitted it for reviewing. Thus, now a kind of competition arose: which journal is ready to publish it earlier and ensures her, that one will publish it. And another one will be asked to stop the process.

I explained such a state with publication in FB before, a couple of days ago. I thought that you know. But I see, some reporters wish to dramatize the state, and just a little correcting my words, pass some disinformation to make people exited."

-

SSR Team

Robin has stated today that it was sent back to Dr. Kethcum for revisions, and was handed back to the journal IN THE USA and that IT IS CURRENTLY WITH THE JOURNAL FOR REVIEW.

Sorry for the all caps bolding

So that's the " American Journal " again then yeah ?

Guest VioletX

V i have scrolled back a lotta pages but cant seem to find any clarification on which journal is conducting the review - do you know? (if youare able to share it that is)

X

I really do not know Kezra, I am not really privy to that. But I do think that it will be the American journal that publishes and that we don't have to wait too much longer ; )