The Ketchum Report

And the "big world" will be just as wrong if they do so.

The big world isn't going to care what you, I or anyone in this community thinks about what they find relevant. They never have and never will. Heck, we can't even get them to get the current facts straight about specific events - even thought they have been told over and over again. How many times have we heard people in the general public and media say there was a death bed confession that the Patterson film is a hoax? How many things have been misconstrued and taken completely out of context or blown out of proportion about Roger Patterson? Roger Patterson's financial dealings had nothing to do with what is on the film he captured - yet there are many out there who want to discuss it ad nauseam. They use it every chance they get to try and destroy his reputation and the validity of that film. Am I wrong? Do you really think they will be any nicer to Melba? No - they won't. Especially if the science is good.

Their attack won't be because of the science alone - they will attack because they don't want this to be the case - period. Fear and the desire to be right is a very strong motivator for some who do not want things to change.

People like myself are not the enemy - this should be a heads up.

To totally misinterpret a phase that has been around longer than most people know, I now understand why you feel the BBB reports are so important ...

It's called sarcasm. LOL.

Edited by Melissa

Guest poignant

Thanks Poignant. Interesting find.

I wonder why someone would publish such a rough but provocative site on the web then leave it out there? All I can say is if you're going to create a new niche and want to be a leader in the field, don't leave such a rough work product laying around for the world to see.

I think it's just a website under construction pending feedback from the team.

The URL got leaked, no big deal.

Edited by poignant

Sasquatch Genome Project website (under construction):

http://dnadiagnostics.com/sgp/

Thanks .... Great shot of what sasquatch looks like on the Erickson project home page...

Don't forget that Bigfoot has gone Hollywood .....

Looks to me like come Jan 16 ...... Someone is waiting to load this puppy up ....

Prolly, some one was going to load it up this week but something got it the way ....... At least for now .....

I'm just saying

I think it's just a website under construction pending feedback from the team.

The URL got leaked, no big deal.

Just saying there are better ways of doing it. B-)

Why Jan 16, SC? And Poign, what makes you think leaked? Where/how did you come by the SGP url, if I may ask? It was not on the DNA Diagnostics main page, right?

Oh, and look...another breadcrumb dropped late Dec 20 for discussion Dec 21...who saw that coming, eh?

Guest VioletX

Why Jan 16, SC? And Poign, what makes you think leaked? Where/how did you come by the SGP url, if I may ask? It was not on the DNA Diagnostics main page, right?

Oh, and look...another breadcrumb dropped late Dec 20 for discussion Dec 21...who saw that coming, eh?

The site was on Bigfoot Evidence blog, so I guess that means someone found it or it was leaked???

Yes, I want to know the answer to S.C.'s cryptic Jan 16th statement too ; D

Also wondering about the breadcrumbs; what breadcrumbs?

thanks

I wonder about the renderings of BF? There looks like there is going to be a tab about it.

The drawing of the face is also on Thom Cantrells new book he showed on FB yesterday (He is one of the main forest people folks)

signed by Alexa Evans the artist

post-1911-0-27971700-1356103239_thumb.jp

Edited by GEARMAN

Guest VioletX

The drawing of the face is also on Thom Cantrells new book he showed on FB yesterday (He is one of the main forest people folks)

signed by Alexa Evans the artist

Thanks now I recognize the artist...was wrong about where I had seen the image.

Thanks .... Great shot of what sasquatch looks like on the Erickson project home page...

Don't forget that Bigfoot has gone Hollywood .....

Looks to me like come Jan 16 ...... Someone is waiting to load this puppy up ....

Prolly, some one was going to load it up this week but something got it the way ....... At least for now .....

I'm just saying

The link worked for me, but not the website itself, none of the links worked and obviously a lot of writing for the first page still needed....so whoever is "waiting to load that puppy up" on January 16 seems to have a busy few weeks ahead. But, I do seem to recall something similar to this a year ago? Sasquatch Genome Project or such attached to David Paulides site? Maybe even two such ones...this has all gone on so long, it has become a mish mash of comments like yours Science Critic...predictions that don't come to pass... and so many seem to behave as though they know, and as times passes, seem not to....?

At any rate, given I was removed from a secret group recently w/o notification, I find this bit of unintended release intriguing, seems she has not been able to identify those close to her that still send this stuff around to BE. Keep trying. So what all these dates have passed? When it comes out it won't matter.

And, I will be looking for a group geared toward understanding and finding the appropriate response through our Government...maybe!

Edited by apehuman

The big world isn't going to care what you, I or anyone in this community thinks about what they find relevant. They never have and never will. Heck, we can't even get them to get the current facts straight about specific events - even thought they have been told over and over again. How many times have we heard people in the general public and media say there was a death bed confession that the Patterson film is a hoax? How many things have been misconstrued and taken completely out of context or blown out of proportion about Roger Patterson? Roger Patterson's financial dealings had nothing to do with what is on the film he captured - yet there are many out there who want to discuss it ad nauseam. They use it every chance they get to try and destroy his reputation and the validity of that film. Am I wrong? Do you really think they will be any nicer to Melba? No - they won't. Especially if the science is good.

All we can do is continue to point to fact and refute misinformation. We certainly don't need to be carrying water for the other side by buying into bogus arguments like the "BBB proves Ketchum is shady" nonsense.

People like myself are not the enemy - this should be a heads up.

No one is suggesting you are, Melissa. But when you add to the misinformation by citing things that aren't relevant you become part of the problem rather than the solution.

Barracuda Filter blocks the site as 'personals and dating' on my end.

That's too bad.

:-(

Well, the Squatches have to diversify their gene pool somehow...