The Ketchum Report

My guess is that several blogs will have this show on their sites tomorrow, but if not I have found this guy's uploads useful :http://www.youtube.c...iew=1&flow=grid

Anyone have a minute mark for when she's interviewed? Otherwise I will sometime within the next 2 hours and some odd minutes...

Tim B.

I have to say I just finished listening to her interview on coast to coast, and was pleased how she put to rest, (|t least in my opinion) some of the wilder accusations which have been thrown at her.

Where did you listen?

Tim B.

Guest thermalman

Melba says "whether you believe the results or not, the science is GOOD and we can back up everything." Forensic science is exacting, so where do you go from here?

Edited by thermalman
To remove quote of deleted content

Anyone have a minute mark for when she's interviewed? Otherwise I will sometime within the next 2 hours and some odd minutes...

Tim B.

Where did you listen?

Tim B.

I was referring to the claim that she said she was assaulted by a Sasquatch in the past, she said that she never made any such statement during the interview. Don't recall the time in when she said that off hand.

Thomas Steenburg

Edited by steenburg

Guest poignant

Absolutely Poig. I hope she turns it back on them and launches lawsuits for slander against them all. I've always thought, and mentioned, she's sitting back having coffee and laughing at those idiots who know nothing. She's deadon about the jealousy attribute of others who didn't get to the finish line first. She's straight up and knows what she's talking about......... :)

Glad she decided to take the high road. She has nothing to gain if this goes bad.

She made good points about not releasing the HD vid without corroborating DNA evidence...basically echoing what Erickson has said, i.e. it'll just end up as another PGF - endless debate and a dead end.

Unless this is one big elaborate fabrication, I think she's sincere, competent, and committed to proving BF.

Edited by poignant

Melba says "whether you believe the results or not, the science is GOOD and we can back up everything." Forensic science is exacting, so where do you go from here RS?

Still waiting for all this science to show up. Haven't seen it yet.

Page 400. Hopefully by page 500 the study will be published. (I think we said the same thing on page 100...)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Maybe produce your results so they can be compared to Ketchum's. That's if, your science is finished at this point? ;)

Funny. I've been saying the same thing about another study. What a coincidence.

She has nothing to gain if this goes bad.

Coulda sworn I heard her call the whole thing a nightmare and that it has hurt her business and that if she knew then what she knows now she would have never gotten involved. Hate to imagine where she would be if it goes bad. :o

Guest poignant

ScottG:

Yeah I was obviously being captain obvious :) There really is nothing in it for her...she doesn't need to do this study with her seemingly successful career, and like she said, if she could do it all over again she would have stayed well out of it.

. Edited for not able being clear think morning this. ;)

Edited by poignant

So she dismissed the Better Bureau bull, the erroneous report of the "mind rape", and lists her scientific credentials. What is there left to complain about except for the release not happening already?

Tim B.

So MK thinks we should leave them alone because they don't want to be studied?

I think we should appoint her as interspecies ambassador and have her convince them to stop lurking around our habitat, stealing our food, and habitually watching us from concealment.

Fair's fair, after all.