The Ketchum Report

Guest crabshack

Where in the world are people getting out of this that it's a bear/human hybrid? Come on folks let's use some reading comprehension skills shall we....

...um I'm disappointed you didn't catch it, the reference to that is a .....joke.

Really torn on this one ...

The recent "bear" results vs blind testing from several highly regarded forensic labs ????????????? The MtDNA should have been a slam dunk but are completely different.

Does anyone know if the testing was performed on the tissue or the hair ?

Wonder if the same methodology was used at all facilities....

Stinky

Guest Theagenes

Well, if she sent the samples out to independent labs for sequencing this shouldn't be a problem. Is it also possible that she did identify this as bear and that is what led to her and Justin falling out?

Guest thermalman

Quite possible. Therefore, her comments on FB "We have nothing to say on others samples, we have not worked with.", might be referring to Justin?

BFF Patron

I don't know, but I don't fully trust anybody involved with any of this. It's a big mess.

Understatement of year^^^^^^^^

even for a big hot mess with sugar on top!

Guest Theagenes

She's saying if Smeja's labs determined the sample was bear, it wasn't the same sample she tested. JMHO.

I definitely think that's what she's saying.. And she alluded to this a while back when came out and said that the picture of the steak that has been circulating was different than the sample she received. Now did she make that statement before or after she knew about these results which came back in November according to their date.

Ketchum is incredibly constrained by her inability to discuss the data in the paper. It must drive her to drink. I'd argue that if her Smeja sample was promising, that this is the one to test most thoroughly by outside labs.

Guest Cervelo

^^^^

Apparently not enough LOL!

I think she seems freewheeling enough with the info, almost to the point of seeming self destructive IMO

She's saying if Smeja's labs determined the sample was bear, it wasn't the same sample she tested. JMHO.

Yes, I believe that is how her words can be interpreted. But, it makes no sense. You have to ask yourself - if Melba was getting a "bigfoot" result of any kind - and Justin knew this - why would he have went to another lab? Why would Justin send Melba a piece of the flesh - that was from the "bigfoot" then turn around and stab himself in the back by sending a piece of a bear to another lab --- why would he do that - if Melba was about to verify his story?? That makes no sense.

People always talk about motivation. What in the world would the motivation be to get positive results from one lab, then going to another to intentionally create a false test?