The Ketchum Report

Guest Scout1959

...um I'm disappointed you didn't catch it, the reference to that is a .....joke.

Well my mistake then but after all the crazy concepts that have been thrown around in this thread who would know...

Honestly nothing surprises me in this thread.

I definitely think that's what she's saying.. And she alluded to this a while back when came out and said that the picture of the steak that has been circulating was different than the sample she received. Now did she make that statement before or after she knew about these results which came back in November according to their date.

Before. I cant find the facebook quote, but this was back in the summer when the "steak" pics came out.

one of two things happened, after Justin left the bigfoot body, bears found it, and started consuming the body, other members of the clan arrived to recover the body and a great battle ensued, claws and fist were flying in tremendous fury, with devastating blows delivered from each, but in the end, the clan were the victors, and left behind we the spoils, of bigfoot and bear, as both were retrieved by Justin and a piece of bear was submitted to Bart's Lab.

Or, Justin accidentally gave the wrong one to Bart because the writing on the freezer paper got smeared, one was labeled bear meat , and the other Bigfoot, with only the B and the T showing, grabbed the wrong one.

Sherlock Holmes, Eat your heart out !! :dancer::biggrin:

Edited by zigoapex

I don't know, but I don't fully trust anybody involved with any of this. It's a big mess.

Yup. It's a quagmire of he said, she said filled with innuendo, back-stabbing, speculation, and character assassination.

Guest Scout1959

Yup. It's a quagmire of he said, she said filled with innuendo, back-stabbing, speculation, and character assassination.

Honestly somebody should do a study about why the topic of BF brings out these traits in such abundance?

And I think you should add:

egos

insanity

deception

Edited by Scout1959

It's no wonder the evil science community is laughing. It's also no wonder the other big, Bigfoot camps have run away from the DNA claims, all of them. I've said this before, the other camps would have hedged their bets more, if they did not know something was off. It's time for everybody to show their cards. If the science is good, show it.

Guest VioletX

one of two things happened, after Justin left the bigfoot body, bears found it, and started consuming the body, other members of the clan arrived to recover the body and a great battle ensued, claws and fist were flying in tremendous fury, with devastating blows delivered from each, but in the end, the clan were the victors, and left behind we the spoils, of bigfoot and bear, as both were retrieved by Justin and a piece of bear was submitted to Bart's Lab.

Or, Justin accidentally gave the wrong one to Bart because the writing on the freezer paper got smeared, one was labeled bear meat , and the other Bigfoot, with only the B and the T showing, grabbed the wrong one.

Sherlock Holmes, Eat your heart out !! :dancer::biggrin:

lol!

https://www.facebook.com/melba.ketchum

I was so hoping someone who could read the report would weigh in....grins

Gary Stone

Caroline- nothing to worry about here. I have thoroughly evaluated the report prepared by Tyler Huggins. This report has inconclusive evidence of samples that seem to be degraded. The data in Tyler's report does not suggest any similarity to the work completed over the last five years. Unfortunately for Tyler and Bart, the DNA sequenced was small, inconclusive, no nuclear DNA, potentially severely degraded, no whole genomic sequencing was completed, and poor substantiation. In my experience with next generation sequencing and genomic pathology, this DNA sequencing report is like a ford pinto in comparison to Dr. Ketchum's massive "Black Hawk". Dr. Ketchum's study flies at a speed and altitude such that the little ford pinto won't even know the Black Hawk is hovering directly high above.

Please note, however, that I am not meaning to condescend Tyler and Bart. I am simple trying to frame their report for what it actually is: inconclusive.

Sit back, relax, warm yourself with the rays of the sun coming from the dawn of an age of illumination and wait for the Kerchum study.

No worries. Happy Holidays. And buckle your seat belts for a crazy 2013 in the world of science.

Guest Theagenes

If the mDNA from two separate labs came back as black bear, why in the world would you bother spending thousands of dollars to sequence a whole genome? I don't know who Gary Stone is, but his comments make no sense at all. I hope he's just a random FB poster and not someone on Ketchum's team.

I don't think Disotell not hearing about it is that big of deal. Yeah reviewers often talk when they shouldn't, but in this case I can believe they would kept their involvement quiet due to embarrassment if nothing else. But I suspect Cervalo might be right that they may have had to shop it around.

Which, if it happened, would be yet another nail in the coffin of "scientific objectivity".