The Ketchum Report

"once sasquatch are proven to exist we will have to close ranks"

We won't have to close ranks. If science proves that sasquatch are real, everyone will except it. That's how science works.

I very much hope its as simple as you say but its not like proving a new type of spider exists its a paradigm shift of epic proportions and i dont see it in such plain black and white. Look at the trouble Ketchum is having already with the scientific community. Maybe Sykes will save the day as I believe thats how it will pan out.

If memory serves, Robin Lynne was on the same Russian Expedition with Dr. Meldrum... So not sure why she isn't just emailing Dr. Meldrum herself. Still doesn't explain the need for information from the JREF site that was brought here. I'm not trying to sound rude - but this is something best left for Dr. Meldrum himself to handle...

Hairy Man said:

Yep. I hope you don't mind, but that is going in my signature line.

What is with this talk of "closing ranks".. As if we can close them now.. I don't get it.

Melissa can you PM me with more info about that? I will contact Robin and ask her about that as i didnt know she attended the expedition and that really makes me wonder. ..

So Robin Lynne basically doesn't know who Dr.Meldrum is?

EXACTLY. They are a forensics lab first and foremost and had nothing to do with BF research beforehand.

the only thing i'll say is she knows EXACTLY who meldrum is. I'm sure of that.

Edited by zigoapex

LOL! Hairy Man!!! I like you!!!

But you love me more Big G! ;)

Ok folks hopefully Melissa will send me some more info as requested above, i wil do a bit more digging of my own and i will email robin and ask her outright. If i get a response i will post it here.

Guest gerrykleier

Ketchum said the paper covers more disciplines than DNA. Maybe they're boning up on how to respond to various lines of attack.

Going to the JREF for info about Bigfoot seems odd, to say the least, at first glance, but I gotta agree with the above. Where else to get people to attack the data at no cost and involving almost no effort on your part! Forewarned is Forearmed.

GK

I think that's right. In her most recent interview she said there is video somehow linked to sample collection.

She also said she was present when a sample was collected. I'm surprised that nugget hasn't gotten more play.

I noted that too at the time, but there were no details or context. I'm presuming hair, but who knows.

GK

Melissa can you PM me with more info about that? I will contact Robin and ask her about that as i didnt know she attended the expedition and that really makes me wonder. ..

I don't need you to ask her anything for me. Here it is. But, it wasn't billed as a Scientific Expedition - that is my bad. It was a conference.. They must have went on a day walk or something.

An international conference devoted to the Snowman or Yeti will be held for the first time in Russia. Prominent scientists from the U.S., Canada, Spain, Sweden and Mongolia will arrive in the Kemerovo region of southern Siberia early next month. Among them are biologists, anthropologists, geneticists, experts in bioinformatics, ecologists and historians. All these scientists are enthusiasts who are studying the Yeti phenomenon.

http://english.ruvr....3/56623525.html

http://rt.com/news/y...dent-proof-381/

I remember Dr Meldrum not being so happy with that whole situation..... But I can't see him ever refusing to speak with anyone when they come to him with questions.

Not sure why this is interesting - I figured you already knew about it. Both articles are interesting. :) Is there a reason why you or Robin don't want to contact Dr. Meldrum directly?

Edited by Melissa

I very much hope its as simple as you say but its not like proving a new type of spider exists its a paradigm shift of epic proportions and i dont see it in such plain black and white. Look at the trouble Ketchum is having already with the scientific community. Maybe Sykes will save the day as I believe thats how it will pan out.

She's having trouble with the scientific community because she HASN'T released ANYTHING but continues to make statements that bigfoot is human, etc. Anyone, Sykes included, would have the same problem if they made the same assertion without any data to back it up.

And yes, Robyn Lynn was on the Russian expedition two years ago with both Dr. Meldrum and Dr. Bindernagel. She knows who Meldrum is, just like Jeff knows who she is (blueberry bagels anyone?).

• Upvote 1

Guest gerrykleier

That could be the official explanation soon, but it needs to be shored up. Why not just contact Dr. Meldrum for that experience Well, perhaps they are looking for those who still oppose his take on things to find those really tough opponents or arguments? Darn Slim I want to be idealistic! Perhaps, the better explanation will be, it was a post by another asking, thinking, wondering and it just got passed around as innocently as anyone might, wondering how to hold back the deluge before the gates are opened? And no one actually intends to act on it.

I'm going with the latter.....

Remember such supposedly offhand comments (if even ever made) as 'Angel DNA' were picked up and tossed out into the wider Pool of Internet Bigfootery so it's no great leap of faith to imagine this is just another instance of the same. For a project that is trying to clamp down on access to information, there is certainly an awful lot of people in the know, or at least who claim they are in the know.

I've always felt the Protection angle was a 'Bridge too Far' for her and should have been left to others. One of the reasons she might have started the Facebook etc group was to be able to interact with the larger BF community since she was clueless about the whole subject when she started. Perhaps she hoped it would help her figure out who was trustworthy and who was not after her first run ins w/ Bisc etc. It may have worked, but it has also opened up a whole new can or worms for her vis a vis leaks etc.

If you've been involved in BF or at least followed it for some time, you can maybe get a sense of who's legit and who's not. Or at least who is BAD BAD BAD! She didn't have that sort of foreknowledge and so fell into the Shark Tank of Bigfootery.

Or at least put her hand into an aquarium of angry guppies.

GK

Guest BartloJays

She's having trouble with the scientific community because she HASN'T released ANYTHING but continues to make statements that bigfoot is human, etc. Anyone, Sykes included, would have the same problem if they made the same assertion without any data to back it up.

If only I could say it as gracefully as you do my dear!

I don't need you to ask her anything for me. Here it is. But, it wasn't billed as a Scientific Expedition - that is my bad. It was a conference.. They must have went on a day walk or something.

http://english.ruvr....3/56623525.html

http://rt.com/news/y...dent-proof-381/

I remember Dr Meldrum not being so happy with that whole situation..... But I can't see him ever refusing to speak with anyone when they come to him with questions.

Not sure why this is interesting - I figured you already knew about it. Both articles are interesting. :) Is there a reason why you or Robin don't want to contact Dr. Meldrum directly?

Yes thanks Melissa I do remember this however I did not know Robin was there, how can you be sure of this? Have you seen the delegate list? Also I meant I would ask her to clarify her position not to field direct questions from forum users as such.

Re asking Meldrum directly, i am assuming she has via facebook as we are all linked there.

Edited by kezra

Guest VioletX

With all do respect, I think y'all are making too much about this Meldrum thing. People are human and curious, why not ask a question on the topic of Bigfoot to the people who have their ears to the ground?

Edited by VioletX

I think it's how one presents the question, it now seems harmless enough but at the time it was an odd question out of left field.

Apologies however i thought a simple cut and paste of the email was better than editing it to nothing and then posting. My intention is to share information and keep people informed of what I know. I am not some evil mastermind involved in any one 'camp' ready to take down renouned researchers. As i just said to V i'm just a mama that believes in bigfoot. Peace. Much Love. X