Typical Bigfoot Signs & Structures

GinjaNinja

New to the site but have been deeply into the subject for decades.  I found this “tree structure” in the Mt Rainer area and am curious what anyone thinks of it. 

Note that there is a tree above this tree formation that is broken in such as way that it may be where the horizontally laying  portion came from.  That is best seen in the 3rd shot while the 2nd shot is taken from the log leading to the formation.  

Open to opinions on this is an actual “structure.” The surrounding area is full of deer and elk sign as well as crazy good ambush zones and water sources.

337A6A30-42B9-4D3B-A0C6-5F3B95440BC5.jpeg

74324FBD-251E-4696-ADA6-005F649F6E0A.jpeg

E56516EB-D99B-4628-BD6D-81795761B6FA.jpeg

Pretty cool

I found one before like that balancing on  a  7 feet tall tree stump . The tree was rotted and snapped  from wind damage .

We  looked at it for a long time and we came up with possible ways on how it could have landed like that .

It's was odd for sure but it can happen naturally . 

Interesting find, refreshing considering 99% of the nonsense passing for this kind of thing is simply deadfall and other mundane stuff.

I appreciate the opinions.  It’s in a pretty significant part of a super low traffic trail in the area.  The area provides one of the better views of the valley before dropping down into a different section of trail.  

Every time I’m there I wonder how long the horizontal wood piece had been there in relationship with the branches growing above it that are from the smaller tree next to the stump.  Meaning, that it did fall perfectly and wedge itself and then the tree kept growing over it.  

It’s a fun area to explore.

Here's the maddening thing about what happens in the forest with naturally occurring dead fall:  Sometimes it at times seemingly defies the laws or gravity and probability. So, I try to stick to "slam dunk' cases before I attribute them to Sasquatch. 

'

You were there, and I was not, but since you asked my opinion, I'll give it. I don't see it, necessarily.  I have been convinced that something with superhuman strength and hands has been assembling log and stick structures in the woods of NA for a long time. Many of these have been documented. I say this only tell you I'm not closed to the actual idea. 

Since this crossed and balanced timber could have been the top of the tree that stands above it, gravity is the most logical explanation.  But what about the balancing part? Well, do you know how long it has been balancing there? If it only recently appeared, and would have had to have landed just-so, then yeah, that seems pretty remarkable. OTOH, if it fell at some at some undetermined time in the past,  possibly with branches, limbs and other mass that merely weathered and rotted away? Not so much.   It is remarkable how wood can lodge and then rot away to give you that illusion. 

Like I said though, you were there, I was not.  

• Upvote 1

Of the "teepees" I have found, only a few have left me scratching my head. Usually, you can tell how the trees have fallen, because the roots or stumps are still there. It's when I find one that has logs / sticks / branches that do NOT have stumps around that make me start to wonder. The ones that have been obviously imported from somewhere else. This one had several small trees in it that were brought from somewhere else. Never did find out where, though we looked. 

20190126_150119.thumb.jpg.eddb9ae74cf82c8acde70cb0034888e5.jpg

And then we found this one hanging, roots out of the ground, in another tree. No damage to it at all. Strange. Not sure how nature by itself could have done that.

20190907_133349.thumb.jpg.ea5d42949ced36b9e3a4922f0f5686d9.jpg