Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Been a life long researcher of the sasquatch phenomena, and everytime i read something about this character who supposedly killed a young sasquatch and his mother, i get upset. I would rather we NEVER learn the truth of these beings, than to hurt one, but like everything else man touches, he would rather kill for riches, than to just love life for what it is. Instead of worrying about whether there is really a sasquatch, find out if this "boy" really hurt them and prosecute his butt..........

Edited by seminole

Nah. I just wish if it turns out to be a true story (starting to get a little more doubt each day), that the two guys would have or maybe did take a body or both bodies with them. As of this point in time, a "Sasquatch" does not exist. Kinda hard to prosecute killing something that doesn't exist.

I assume you are anti-hunting for all animals, and a vegan to boot? I love a good steak, or burger. Meat is delicious. I hear BBQ squatch is pretty tasty as well.

This is what your post says after you've edited it? I'd hate to see what pearl of wisdom you offered before you "improved" it.

It's hard to believe that all of the people who know what the exact proper way to handle a scary Bigfoot incident happen to all be registered on this forum. Please spare us the "I'm better than General because I would have done x instead" shtick.

Yes we all know you would have taught Bigfoot how to read and helped him get his GED; not everyone has the balls of steel you obviously wield.

I think that you'll have a hard time finding a federal prosecutor or DA that will take your case; for a number of reasons.

First and foremost.....evidence.

Guest parnassus

Parn. I do not know if there is a time limit or not. Once again me nor Derek have made a dime off this. literally. Derek talks with Melba not me.

IANAL but...

Generally speaking a contract must include "consideration" ie something of value, in return for you keeping the secret, in order for the contract to be valid. Contracts always have time clauses.

If you submitted the sample, then she should be talking to you about your specimen.

Edited by parnassus

from those two comments, i see the mentality of justin smeja and why he did what he did.................. im not stupid, i know there has to be evidence to prosecute people for murder, but im more concerned about the people and their HUNT AND KILL TO GET EVIDENCE mentality, than evidence. forget harming the beings, thats what people are saying. for some MONEY, OVER MONEY?? YEAH, im on my high horse because thats what a MAN is SUPPOSE to do..........

Edited by seminole

How can you prosecute someone for killing something that you cannot prove even exists? Gonna have me up on charges for claiming I may have bagged a unicorn?

It's all conjecture right now anyway, regardless as to if one believes Generals story or not. No Bigfoot body, no case. For proof or prosecution, take your pic.

from those two comments, i see the mentality of justin smeja and why he did what he did.................. im not stupid, i know there has to be evidence to prosecute people for murder, but im more concerned about the people and their HUNT AND KILL TO GET EVIDENCE mentality, than evidence. forget harming the beings, thats what people are saying. for some MONEY, OVER MONEY?? YEAH, im on my high horse because thats what a MAN is SUPPOSE to do..........

Have you bothered to read the threads here related to the alleged shooting?

I have a small problem with the events that supposedly took place. I was raised to believe you kill something- you take it with you and not leave it lay. And if you get a shot and miss and only wound the animal, march your butt out there til you find it and finish it. Same applies here. If you did it, take it with you.