Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Guest Thepattywagon

No NDA? I just went over and read it. Interesting. Why would Justin of all the players, not be required to sign one? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't he the only one who not only saw and shot two BFs, but submitted a real piece of meat to be tested? And it's Justin's story that is more or less being protected, until the book comes out, no?

I'm confused...again. Hopefully either he or Derek can clarify this NDA thing.

Maybe he just doesn't want to be under someone else's thumb by signing an NDA. He seems to give off the vibe here that he is a take no bs from anyone type of guy. Gotta respect that.

Someone must have confiscated the driver's new smartphone. He has not returned to the thread. Maybe he just has AT&T and can't get a signal?!?!

I, for one, wouldn't have a problem with Derek and Justin profiting from this incident so long as the DNA testing have fascinating results.

After all, they are the ones who have invested the sweat equity in this whole thing.

Heck, I would probably not only buy a book for me, I'd probably buy one for some of my most brutally skeptical friends and family members as well. :lol:

(Just as long as it isn't as expensive as a Bindernagel book)

Edited by slabdog

So Driver - where's the kids body??

I asked this question of General pages and pages ago and never got an answer. You guys knew exactly what you had killed especially after watching the juvenile die; so you definitely took more than a "slab of meat" - you took a trophy!!! So what was it........... limb, head, whole body??

SSR Team

I, for one, wouldn't have a problem with Derek and Justin profiting from this incident so long as the DNA testing have fascinating results.

Me neither, & i actually hope they do..

As i hope Erickson does too, as i dont' mind the BFRO making $$ from their Expeditions & so on & so forth..

I don't have a problem with people making $$.. :)

Guest parnassus

Derek/General,

Is there some term or time limit to the NDA?

Did you receive some compensation in this contract?

p

Derek

Do you receive mail directly from Ketchum/her lab regarding the Sierra kill specimen? Or does it go to General?

Thanks

p

Guest slimwitless

Derek

Do you receive mail directly from Ketchum/her lab regarding the Sierra kill specimen? Or does it go to General?

Thanks

p

Are you trying to figure out how to get that last pesky puzzle piece to fit?

Guest General

Parn. I do not know if there is a time limit or not. Once again me nor Derek have made a dime off this. literally. Derek talks with Melba not me.

So Driver - where's the kids body??

I asked this question of General pages and pages ago and never got an answer. You guys knew exactly what you had killed especially after watching the juvenile die; so you definitely took more than a "slab of meat" - you took a trophy!!! So what was it........... limb, head, whole body??

Gurumuka: Go back and read the entire thread. Your questions have been asked and answered.

Slab

SSR Team

Gurumuka: Go back and read the entire thread. Your questions have been asked and answered.

Slab

It's 52 Pages long Slab.. :D

Ok, Driver- since it has been a week and the NDA police must have got to you, here is a basic question to see if we get an answer. This is not loaded or a gimmick, just to see if you can answer anything.

What brand of pickup were you driving that day? I hope it was something cool like a Power Stroke F-250 or something cool like that and not a sissy little Mazda or something.