Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

Been a life long researcher of the sasquatch phenomena, and everytime i read something about this character who supposedly killed a young sasquatch and his mother, i get upset. I would rather we NEVER learn the truth of these beings, than to hurt one, but like everything else man touches, he would rather kill for riches, than to just love life for what it is. Instead of worrying about whether there is really a sasquatch, find out if this "boy" really hurt them and prosecute his butt..........

Well according to your theories in another thread, "These beings, even though they are very stealthy, obviously have abilities that are PARANORMAL in the sense that they can become invisible, they have telepathic powers, etc. etc. This is WHY its hard to interact with these beings and FIND one so to speak. I have seen numerous video clips, where these beings disappear in the clip ( the Freeman clip is a perfect example)." I find it strange that the General was even able to get a shot at one, much less 2 of these creatures. You would figure they would have vanished, then blasted him with a mind beam for good measure. It's gonna be hard to build a case against the General, considering what he was up against.

Derek,

Given your experience over the years relating to Bigfoot, could you give us your honest and simple understanding of what exactly is Bigfoot, such as, is it a new form of ape, old form of human, feral human, surviving Gigantopithecus, or what.? What does the evidence say?

Guest maximusnow

I heard rumors that the General is selling a slice of steak for $10,000. This info was posted on bigfoot evidence, and may have already been discredited.

Guest Luckyfoot

I heard rumors that the General is selling a slice of steak for $10,000.

Wonder what it tastes like ? Not trying to be morbid, but it keeps being called a steak... :blink:

:lol: Imagine a "Chili's" or "Applebee's" add where they bring out a "Squatch-Steak" on a sizzling platter, and the lucky diner gets a whiff of "grilled swamp boar" smell... (picture the guy with bulging eyes / gagging face as he catches a whiff of the smoke)...

MMMMM, gonna need some A-1 sauce for this sucker- about a quart ought to do it !

Guest Luckyfoot

:lol: Imagine a "Chili's" or "Applebee's" add where they bring out a "Squatch-Steak" on a sizzling platter, and the lucky diner gets a whiff of "grilled swamp boar" smell... (picture the guy with bulging eyes / gagging face as he catches a whiff of the smoke)...

MMMMM, gonna need some A-1 sauce for this sucker- about a quart ought to do it !

rofl. Not enough blue cheese crumbles in the world...........

Nevermind....not gonna comment

Art beat me to the punch, and I think I will stay away from the Chili's reference that is in bad taste

Edited by notgiganto

BFF Patron

No thanks! :unsure:

Guest Thepattywagon

I've been wondering how I'll feel about this entire shooting incident if we find out that some of the things that have been shared by General are different than what we were told.

He said that not only did he not collect a body, but didn't even take a SINGLE picture of the dead one, and I've had a lot of trouble accepting this part of the story for several reasons. While I can understand why they may wish to keep certain details under wraps, due to NDAs, the Ketchum Report,the book, etc, finding out later that things are not exactly as we were told will be a bitter pill to swallow.

So when the book comes out, and there are color closeups of the dead juvenile, along with other possible changes to the story, I doubt I'll be the only one who is not surprised.

Agreed, PW.

There is definitely a lot we don't know yet. The question is whether there are only ommissions from the true story, or actual untruths perpetuated to maintain confidentiality. The problem comes from the way the story was originally divulged, as a disappearing web post and the associated leaks after that. It put the OP and the DNA folks behind the proverbial 8-ball. I understand wanting to keeping something under wraps, but I wonder why so much was (allowed to be) said (at least in the beginning) instead of releasing a simple 'No comment until the investigation is completed.'

Agreed, PW.

There is definitely a lot we don't know yet. The question is whether there are only ommissions from the true story, or actual untruths perpetuated to maintain confidentiality. The problem comes from the way the story was originally divulged, as a disappearing web post and the associated leaks after that. It put the OP and the DNA folks behind the proverbial 8-ball. I understand wanting to keeping something under wraps, but I wonder why so much was (allowed to be) said (at least in the beginning) instead of releasing a simple 'No comment until the investigation is completed.'

Mr Bonehead, we never intended to talk about the Sierra shooting until the study was complete. The story was leaked, and leaked very inaccurately to say the least. That's why we spoke up. Damage control, and that's the only reason we spoke up. I've explained this many many times here on this board.

DR

I've been wondering how I'll feel about this entire shooting incident if we find out that some of the things that have been shared by General are different than what we were told.

He said that not only did he not collect a body, but didn't even take a SINGLE picture of the dead one, and I've had a lot of trouble accepting this part of the story for several reasons. While I can understand why they may wish to keep certain details under wraps, due to NDAs, the Ketchum Report,the book, etc, finding out later that things are not exactly as we were told will be a bitter pill to swallow.

So when the book comes out, and there are color closeups of the dead juvenile, along with other possible changes to the story, I doubt I'll be the only one who is not surprised.

Pattywagon, I really hate to disappoint you, but there are no color closeups of the juvenile or the adult, because for the 337th time, no body's were found.

DR

Mr. Randles,

I am very aware of the leaks leading to your's and general's disclosures and mentioned them in my post. At a certain point, though, (ie after posting the Sierra shooting page on the OP's website) I'd have gone incommunicado until the official release of the story.

I understand your frustration with the rampant speculation, but there's no way to prevent that now. I am not implying anything derogatory towards you or general in my post, and discourage anyone from inferring such. I was stating my belief that there's more to the story, hence the NDA's.