Sierra Shooting from A-Z

slabdog

You're welcome. A few hours well spent. I have two questions, one trivial, one not.

1) I couldn't quite hear what he said at one point, where I wrote: "'cause if I shoot a deer, take it to my house, I sheer it, take it back to the woods, drop it off, and a month later I’ll go back up there and you’ll still see…you’ll see bones..." I don't think he said "sheer it" (I spelled it wrong anyway: it would be "shear"), but can anyone (General, maybe you?) tell me what he said?

2) Justin says that he shot the little one and stayed with it for "two minutes" till it died. And then the driver showed up. Since the driver would definitely have heard the rifle shot, why did it take him so long to get to Justin?

Guest Daskiii

I'd like to ask the General:

You said the faces of the young ones looked like a black kid. Does that also mean their visible skin was dark? And how hairy were they? Hairy faces?

Thanx for the interview.

• Upvote 1

Chris...If I remember correctly, you're a BFRO member. Why did they close your post? Nothing BF related can be confirmed. I wish they weren't so controlling on that board. I wonder if Justin could post his story over there?

Guest Daskiii

Christopher.

I think he said: butcher it.

Thanx for your great book by the way.

Edited by Daskiii

Chris...If I remember correctly, you're a BFRO member. Why did they close your post? Nothing BF related can be confirmed. I wish they weren't so controlling on that board. I wonder if Justin could post his story over there?

They don't seem on board with the story, and apparently don't want to debate it.

If you were as open and honest as he has been about your life, I would imagine that fault could be found with some of your decisions. JMO

Edited by grayjay
Removed Quote From Deleted Post
  • Upvote 2

When I first got wind of the shooting story, before it was on here or any board I know of, I used mostly to go to BFRO board for my bf fix. But I gotta say they are very restrictive and controlling of their threads, in my opinion. I asked a mod on the BFRO board if I could post a question about the shooting before I even brought it up there--because of how unpredictable their reactions can be--and they didn't want to lend it any support in the way of board space or anything. Which tells me Moneymaker/BFRO was left out of this and it chapped his/their hide. And I guess it still does.

I also asked about some new videos I found on youtube and etc. now and then.... that I thought had maybe-squatches, and they shut that down pronto every time. Every one of those videos is now on the lists of bigfoot videos you can find here and there. Just sayin'... They are not very objective for a group that purports to be scientific. You can't have science if you cannot be objective.

Edited by Kings Canyon

I loved the interview. Hearing it firsthand was way different than reading it here. And, much better than waiting for a book for god knows how many more months! ;)

And who are you to judge anyone? You weren't there, and if you were, I'm sure you would have been more of a liability than asset. It would have been Scarlett slapping the hysteria out of Prissy all over again with you screaming " I don't know nothing about carving up bodies, let me call my hubby." I'm not happy about what happened either but I can't honestly say what I would have done in the same situation.

Edited by grayjay
Removed quote from Deleted Post

If you were as open and honest as he has been about your life, I would imagine that fault could be found with some of your decisions. JMO

I have nothing to hide except normal stuff that should not be posted about personal stuff on a national forum as I believe all of us here do for personal safety.

I am open. I've never shot when I did not know what I was shooting at, however, I've never shot at a living creature, just targets, and I knew what was behind the targets. Gun and shooting safety is important, and the rules should be followed.You are an adult, and I hope that you are a safe hunter should you hunt..

But I know the rules of hunting, and knowing your target and what is behind your target was taught to me years ago. My guys hunt. They know what they are shooting when they pull the trigger, and they know what is behind it when they pull the trigger.

If you approve of shooting and killing animals when you are not sure about what it is that you are shooting,nor what is in the background, then you speak for yourself.

I was shocked and horrified at his story, and I was very upset and felt like crying when I wrote my post.

I've tried to reach a mod to tone my post down but no one is around at the moment, and I've contacted them even though I meant everything that I said, but it came out a little harsher than I meant to sound...

However, I speak the truth:I was taught **NOT TO SHOOT** unless I knew *what* I was shooting, but you can choose to behave any old way you want to when you go hunting. I try to follow the rules for safety.I also am not a "Let's kill this because we don't know what it is" type of shooter.

He claims he new little if anything about Bigfoot, a young man facing what he perceived as a "monster", under a lot of stress,and probably more fear than he cares to admit, we all fear what we don't know, or understand,its human nature for the most part.

Now the guys in Texas....they new what they where shooting at.......right?

And who are you to judge anyone? You weren't there, and if you were, I'm sure you would have been more of a liability than asset. It would have been Scarlett slapping the hysteria out of Prissy all over again with you screaming " I don't know nothing about carving up bodies, let me call my hubby." I'm not happy about what happened either but I can't honestly say what I would have done in the same situation.

Jodie, I would not shoot if I did not know what it was that I was shooting at. That has distressed me, and I'm trying to remove the post because it sounded harsher than I meant for it to be, FGS, but no one is around.Have you read the recent story here he wrote about the shooting? I was horrified about how it all happened. It broke my heart for those young BF to lose their mom, then only one was left which I hope could care for itself with it's mom and sibling dead.

It bothers me that 2 human like creatures were slaughtered and left out in the woods, with another cub left alone who may have starved to death. :(

It's not a happy story. I'm sorry for being guilty of becoming upset about these circumstances but I was upset, and I feel like the shooter was not as careful as trained experienced hunters should have been in these circumstances.

I was distressed.I'm sorry. I'm trying to have the post removed as soon as one of the mods I have contacted answers me.

And my hubby has nothing to do with this...............However, he is the person who taught me the rules of hunting, and how to shoot, which I'm a decent shot, surprisingly.

Edited by SweetSusiq

Perhaps you could do us all a favor and write a book on how to handle every situation perfectly, every time. You can even include a section on how to repremand someone on a subject you know nothing about. However, you should probably leave the section on â€tact†for someone else to write.

Edited by grayjay
Removed Quote From Deleted Post

Perhaps you could do us all a favor and write a book on how to handle every situation perfectly, every time. You can even include a section on how to repremand someone on a subject you know nothing about. However, you should probably leave the section on â€tact†for someone else to write.

I'm sorry. I'm trying to have the post removed. I was upset, and my posting showed it.I did not mean to sound harsh.

I'm sorry that I was so upset about the shooting story.I posted something harsher than I meant for it to be.

I'm sincerely sorry, and I'm having them removed ASAP.

I'm far from perfect, and tonight I was crying at his story, and I over reacted when I posted.

I'm human, I mess up, and I sincerely apologize for sounding harsh when I did not mean to sound that way.