Bigfoot in Wisconsin (Driftless YouTube)

Bigjeepman

I live in Wisconsin and just found the driftless YouTube videos.  This guy has  talked about and showed some interesting things on his videos, from Wisconsin.  I would love to chat with this guy about a few of the things I have seen.  Does anyone know this guy? Thanks 

Edited by Bigjeepman

On 2/23/2020 at 1:43 PM, Bigjeepman said:

I live in Wisconsin and just found the driftless YouTube videos.  This guy has  talked about and showed some interesting things on his videos, from Wisconsin.  I would love to chat with this guy about a few of the things I have seen.  Does anyone know this guy? Thanks 

I am not familiar with the channel.  Is this the guy who you are talking about?

Any idea of where this video was taken?  The Driftless reference would lead me to believe somewhere in the western part of the state. Lots of valleys but probabluy not the best squatch habitat.   

Driftless has some good stuff. He's one to watch.

Just recently it appears that the sasquatch that he was having experiences with followed him home, and structures have begun to appear on his property.  So, very recently, he chopped them down and made a fire out of them, LOL. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!

• Upvote 1

If we are talking size comparisons I'm that video, unless this guy is a midget - what he saw would have incredible bulk and size.

This is a tad better than indiefoots photos.

4 hours ago, Madison5716 said:

Driftless has some good stuff. He's one to watch.

Just recently it appears that the sasquatch that he was having experiences with followed him home, and structures have begun to appear on his property.  So, very recently, he chopped them down and made a fire out of them, LOL. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next!

I feel the same way.  I am about 1 hour from where he lives.  I would love to go out and do some scouting with him.  

8 hours ago, Bigjeepman said:

I feel the same way.  I am about 1 hour from where he lives.  I would love to go out and do some scouting with him.  

Any public lands in the area that you could go check out?  The activity may not be so narrow in scope that you could possibly find other adjacent areas of activity.

4 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Any public lands in the area that you could go check out?  The activity may not be so narrow in scope that you could possibly find other adjacent areas of activity.

Yes not to far from where he lives is a large state forest.  But it would be more fun to go with someone else.  I can go by self if I need to.  If I never meet him or talk to him, that would be fine. I think it would benefit both of us, if we worked together.   

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bigjeepman said:

Yes not to far from where he lives is a large state forest.  But it would be more fun to go with someone else.  I can go by self if I need to.  If I never meet him or talk to him, that would be fine. I think it would benefit both of us, if we worked together.   

I don't see where he has any other online presence other than YouTube.  Have you tried reaching out to him in the YouTube comments?  Maybe you could get an email address or something from him?

I was hoping that a friend of a friend could get a email or phone number.  I have never posted a comment on a YouTube video, is it safe?

1 minute ago, Bigjeepman said:

I was hoping that a friend of a friend could get a email or phone number.  I have never posted a comment on a YouTube video, is it safe?

I do it all the time. Never had a problem. 

3 minutes ago, NorthWind said:

I

5 minutes ago, NorthWind said:

I do it all the time. Never had a problem. 

3 minutes ago, NorthWind said:

Ok thanks I will give it a try.  

21 minutes ago, Bigjeepman said:

Ok thanks I will give it a try.  

If you are going to post an email address for him to contact you, just get a dedicated Gmail account just for this purpose.  That way you are not putting your real email address out there into the wild.