Expedition: Bigfoot! welcomes Ron Morehead

MichaelX

Expedition: Bigfoot! The Sasquatch Museum will be featuring Ron Morehead on both Friday March 20th and Saturday March 21st. Both presentations will be from 6pm to 8pm; additionally, on Saturday from 1pm to 4pm Ron will be doing a book signing for (I'm assuming) his most recent book: The Quantum Bigfoot.

Tickets are $25 and must be purchased in advance, there is a limit of 65 guests per night. They've already done a pre-sale of tickets and according to their Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/1EXPEDITIONBIGFOOT/ - they are about halfway to being sold out for either night.

The museum is located just south of Blue Ridge, Georgia (it seems that Google Maps lists it as Cherry Log, GA) and the phone number there is (706) 946-2601. They are open daily from 10am to 5 pm but keep in mind they are in the Eastern Time zone. Their website also has the event listed here: Expedition! Bigfoot hosts Ron Morehead

RonMorehead@ExpeditionBigfoot.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Should have known,  one of the few weekends that I wasn't committed to something else :(

Of course I know this is the right thing to do, just hope I can make it if/when it gets rescheduled...

EB_Morehead.jpg

10 hours ago, MichaelX said:

Should have known,  one of the few weekends that I wasn't committed to something else :(

Of course I know this is the right thing to do, just hope I can make it if/when it gets rescheduled...

EB_Morehead.jpg

Unfortunate sign of the times...