Has Bigfoot Ever Texted You?

The Truth

Just when you thought you've heard it all, someone is claiming to have received a text from a bigfoot, even though it came from his friend's phone. Now maybe bigfoot can order me a pizza when I'm out in the woods. This may be a good thing.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2020 at 1:08 AM, The Truth said:

Just when you thought you've heard it all, someone is claiming to have received a text from a bigfoot, even though it came from his friend's phone. Now maybe bigfoot can order me a pizza when I'm out in the woods. This may be a good thing.

The soundtrack to your vid is awful. I had to disengage after maybe 30 seconds but it felt longer.  So it looks like now you have 2 accounts here, The Truth and Todd Prescott. I like your Todd posts better so far.

• Upvote 1

On 7/4/2020 at 4:42 AM, Arvedis said:

The soundtrack to your vid is awful. I had to disengage after maybe 30 seconds but it felt longer.  So it looks like now you have 2 accounts here, The Truth and Todd Prescott. I like your Todd posts better so far.

Other than the fact that they both post YouTube videos, what makes you think that those two posters are one and the same?

5 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Other than the fact that they both post YouTube videos, what makes you think that those two posters are one and the same?

Facebook has kind of taken over the internet as far as a centralized resource of shared info.  It's not Titter, which blows IMO.  FB is where everyone who wants to be is in your business and you are in theirs. I subscribe to a vast number of BF stuff and over the years, now can go through my feed and pick out the interesting and fun updates pretty quickly.

There's only 1 person with a vengeance for Mike Paterson (Toejam on this forum) because he doesn't want Mike to profit on YT for what he perceives as hoaxing. To the rest of the BF community, the joke is over. Mike was duped pretty harshly for a few years but oddly, there is still a community (on FB and YT) that believes in the talking BF. Mike still believes it too, which is sad. Mike is a decent guy and a decent wildlife photographer who got himself wrapped up in a make believe paranormal scenario. So he is a bit over the edge but undeserving of further ridicule and veiled personal attacks. Piling on videos to discredit Mike is unnecessary.

Edited by Arvedis
  • Upvote 1

Admin
On 7/4/2020 at 4:42 AM, Arvedis said:

So it looks like now you have 2 accounts here, The Truth and Todd Prescott. I like your Todd posts better so far.

You are correct. I have indisputable technical proof.

To All, it is forbidden to have more than one account on the BFF, only trolls do that.

Thank You Arvedis for sniffing him out. Here is your cookie, enjoy!

Cookie-Download-PNG.png

• Upvote 2

• gigantor locked and unlocked this topic

Todd has several FB aliases and people call him out on it because he does not disguise himself well.  Banishment wasn't my intention and it is too bad he is a rulebreaker. Todd actually has some good ideas on BF subjects. What I don't get is some Bigfoot people become fixated on things and they can't claw themselves away from it.

• gigantor locked this topic