the Oklahoma homestead Encounter(s)...where is it?

Kent Walker

I followed with great interest the saga of the bigfoot tribe habituating  a rural Oklahoma residence...the one where the guy had to move his kids to Arkansas because of all the squatch activity. Guy called himself Indybitch or something.

Where did this thread go?

ok...this guy is not having a bigfoot encounter, he's having issues with the notorious Shadowfoot...

Huge Difference

12 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

Is this maybe one of the more well known BFRO reports from Honobia?

I don't think that he ever did a report to the BFRO.  

An independent researcher from the forum (Photog) went on site with him...and some of the guys who put on the Honobia conference came out.

4 hours ago, Kent Walker said:

I followed with great interest the saga of the bigfoot tribe habituating  a rural Oklahoma residence...the one where the guy had to move his kids to Arkansas because of all the squatch activity. Guy called himself Indybitch or something.

Where did this thread go?

The JREF had quite a chuckle over that one.... are you guys running out of subjects to poke fun at over there? 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

I don't think that he ever did a report to the BFRO.  

An independent researcher from the forum (Photog) went on site with him...and some of the guys who put on the Honobia conference came out.

It sounds like the original poster is referring to an older report out of Honobia. It's one of the more well known BFRO reports. Thom Powell was the lead investigator I think or at least divulged the details in one of his books.

It was a big deal in bigfootery, I think before FB and bloggers and whatever else broadened BF popularity.

Just now, Arvedis said:

It sounds like the original poster is referring to an older report out of Honobia. It's one of the more well known BFRO reports. Thom Powell was the lead investigator I think or at least divulged the details in one of his books.

It was a big deal in bigfootery, I think before FB and bloggers and whatever else broadened BF popularity.

He's referring to the thread that I linked.  A member here saw the account on Reddit and I asked the AtariBfPics to join the BFF to discuss it.

The activity at his home is ongoing. He’s captured some interesting footage of other strange activity as well. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

His thread is called, "Bigfoot keeps showing up in SE Oklahoma Yard - Gets Shadows on Camera".  It's a fascinating thread. I just finished reading all 71 pages.  I hope he continues to update us.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Im around lurking..

I've captured more than "Shadowfoot"..I'm not even gonna get into everything I have as evidence but bring what you got to the table and I guarantee I've aquired more evidence since Nov 2019 than you Kent..

Edited by AtariBfpics
  • Upvote 1