Bigfoot Conferences in the time of Covid

vinchyfoot

Why not?

Anyone who felt uncomfortable about attending due to Covid could just...not attend.

There are large gatherings of people that occur daily across the nation.  Why not Bigfoot conferences?

That's the most politically neutral answer that I could give.  Curious to see how this thread progresses

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Why not?

Anyone who felt uncomfortable about attending due to Covid could just...not attend.

There are large gatherings of people that occur daily across the nation.  Why not Bigfoot conferences?

That's the most politically neutral answer that I could give.  Curious to see how this thread progresses

Well the big example is the Ohio Conference, with a Mandatory 14 day Self Quarantine going to that state. Is the Bigfoot T shirt worth those 14 days?

• Downvote 1

Any answer that I give here would probably be more suited to the political section of the Tar Pit, so I think that I will just see myself out of this thread.

• Haha 2

I don't think the folks attending the last Ohio conference quarantined for 14 days.  May as well rent a place to live if people are doing that.

Unless something changes, I would expect all conferences to pause. It will take a while for folks to adapt to online or not doing them at all.

Edited by Arvedis
  • Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, vinchyfoot said:

Well the big example is the Ohio Conference, with a Mandatory 14 day Self Quarantine going to that state. Is the Bigfoot T shirt worth those 14 days?

That's up to the person who decides to travel in and then decide to follow their states quarantine rules or not.

Why do you care? Seems like you wouldn't want to go.

Well they've already canceled the Honobia conference for this October. I do know people who recently participated in the Tennessee conference, one of them I know self-isolated afterwards for 2 weeks. 

13 minutes ago, Mizzy D said:

Well they've already canceled the Honobia conference for this October. I do know people who recently participated in the Tennessee conference, one of them I know self-isolated afterwards for 2 weeks. 

The Ohio Conference is on from what I heard, that prompted my post since it's one of the bigger ones.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, 7.62 said:

Lol.

I had to put a mask on to go into REI the other day (because as much as I disagree with it, I'm not going to browbeat a teenage girl making minimum wage) and just forgot to take it off when I left.

I was a few miles down the road before I realized it. For a few minutes, I was one of those people.  Horrifying.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Lol.

I had to put a mask on to go into REI the other day (because as much as I disagree with it, I'm not going to browbeat a teenage girl making minimum wage) and just forgot to take it off when I left.

I was a few miles down the road before I realized it. For a few minutes, I was one of those people.  Horrifying.

Thank you for your service !!  :D lol

When we drive along a roadway with the window(s) down, we leave a trail of dead skin cells.  What else do we trail?  Second hand chili dogs?