Making your presence known or being quiet?

wiiawiwb

BFF Patron
51 minutes ago, Madison5716 said:

I've been zapped and it manifested in pure panic, just a flutterly, icky feeling in my chest and stomach. Almost made me vomit. Definitely made me edgy and nervous - I actually slammed the door shut on my van and groveled on the floor crying for several minutes. Then it turned off like a light switch, and I returned to doing what I was doing previous to the attack. I think it's just infrasound. If it ever happens again, I'll be happy because I will know at least one of them is around. The game is on, then! And if it is intolerable, I'll politely ask them to stop.

Were you running any kind of a digital recorder when you experienced that?     Sounds like your physical manifestation was very similar to mine.     Fluttering and buzzing in the gut being vey similar.   According to university studies I have read, the physical effects on humans are very frequency dependent.     My recording showed a ramp up in frequency starting at just over 5 HZ to 15HZ then back down to 13 HZ.    Those frequencies take humans through frequencie ranges that produce effects in the university studies.       I have wondered if BF just watches to see what produces the most effect on the human victim. 

@SWWASAS No, this was in 2012 and I had zero clues as to what was going on. I had two experiences two days apart at the camp and I don't remember which of the two it happened on. I think it's on my original post in BFF 1.0

BFF Patron

I did not recall the details of your incident.      In my early field work I missed some really great audio because of not being ready or running a recorder.   We try to learn from our experience but even that can fail.   Now I run the recorder all the time I am in the field.  Just hoping something significant happens again.     My response to the infrasound was hardly polite.     I said something like "Hey stop that,   it really hurts!"   I think just talking to them surprises them quite a bit.  Most people are unaware they are even around much less talk to them.  Talking likely makes them feel intellectually more equivalent even if they do not understand.   That cannot be a bad thing.  

• Upvote 1