Bill Miller, Sasquatch tour leader, dies Oct. 1

Wolfjewel

Are members of the Forums aware Bill Miller of British Columbia has passed away after a lengthy illness? He ran Sasquatch  Country Adventures. I believe I heard of him and saw his picture on this site.

• Sad 1

Thanks for the update. He was a member here. We had several real or not real conversations.

I have saw him on several bigfoot type shows.

My deepest sympathies go out to his friends and family.

He endured a long fight with his illness and will be greatly missed. The reviews he received from his may years giving Sasquatch tours are a testament to his dedication to all of the people he guided as well as the entire Sasquatch community. Condolences to his family and to the many friends who benefitted from his sharp mind. RIP Bigfoothunter.

RIP.  We did not always see eye to eye On certain subjects but I respected his passion and knowledge on the subject.   He will be missed.   

• Like 1

I hope the forum is able to keep his many posts on the Patterson-Gimlin film because he was a wealth of information on the subject.  Sad to hear of his passing.  As he walks a new path, may he find the answers he sought in this life.  Prayers to his family and friends at their loss.

My sincere condolences to Mr. Miller's friends and family.

We shared many fine discussions in the PGF sub-forum over the years.

Mr. Miller and I agreed on almost nothing but he was always a formidable debater and earned my respect regardless of our differences.

In a word he was always tenacious in his beliefs.

He will certainly be missed.

RIP Mr. Miller...

• Upvote 1

I met Bill a couple of times when he came to Victoria to give presentations, along with his friend Thomas Steenburg. I am sorry to hear of Bill's passing.

I knew Bill/BigFootHunter well, having served as one of his tour guides for 3 summers, and will miss him greatly. I considered him a mentor and a friend, as well as a nice guy to work with. It was troubling to see his ongoing battles with a number of health issues, which took a sharp turn for the worse last summer. I had hoped for his return to BC this year, but that was unfortunately not to be.

In addition to the Sasquatch research referred to in the above posts, Bill was also a pretty accomplished guitar player and singer, and knowledgeable in several fields that his quest for the truth about this cryptid led him into. His passion for the subject was unbounded.

The village of Harrison Hot Springs, and his circle of friends here will be a lesser world without him.

• Upvote 1

It's so sad to hear of his passing especially at his age. I never knew him personally but he was one of legends here at BFF, and in the Bigfoot community.  He was a strong advocate for our field of endeavor.  RIP Bill Miller.

18 hours ago, Explorer said:

I saw this obit yesterday.

http://www.cryptozoonews.com/miller-obit/

I did not have the opportunity of meeting or engaging with him, but the obit describes a very dedicated researcher who wanted to share his knowledge with others.

My condolences to his family.

RIP, Bill.  

Thanks for sharing the link.

It's most kind of you

SSR Team

I had convo with him for a few years on and off way back and he always struck me as a good, honest, decent man.

RIP Bill, you'll be missed.