What do those Christmas lists look like?

NatFoot

Thank for the heads up. Firstlite has amazing clothing and as you mentioned is quite expensive.  My backpack has parts of it that are in FirstLite's Cipher pattern. It really breaks up the image making it more difficult to see. I have a hat and hoodie in Sitka's sub-alpine pattern which I draped over my backpack to compare with Cipher. For my eyes, the sub-alpine pattern broke up the backpack a little better in the environment I was in. Both worked well.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, wiiawiwb said:

Thank for the heads up. Firstlite has amazing clothing and as you mentioned is quite expensive.  My backpack has parts of it that are in FirstLite's Cipher pattern. It really breaks up the image making it more difficult to see. I have a hat and hoodie in Sitka's sub-alpine pattern which I draped over my backpack to compare with Cipher. For my eyes, the sub-alpine pattern broke up the backpack a little better in the environment I was in. Both worked well.

I keep adding an item to my cart and then not doing anything with it.

I was thinking the Fusion was made for the eastern woods. Been looking at those Bibs, a pair of the pants and an under layer. I know if I buy the pants or bibs though, I'm going to have to buy a jacket/hoodie!

20 minutes ago, NorthWind said:

My birthday gift to myself was this bad boy, just because. Cold Steel boar spear "hiking staff". Doesn't everyone need one?

20201026_161556.jpg

20201026_161648.jpg

I had one of those years ago. I loved that thing.

Btw, Happy Birthday!

• Upvote 1

On 11/29/2020 at 11:52 AM, NorthWind said:

My birthday gift to myself was this bad boy, just because. Cold Steel boar spear "hiking staff". Doesn't everyone need one?

20201026_161556.jpg

20201026_161648.jpg

Happy birthday NW.  I'd call that spear a "cut" above the rest and would not want to be on the receiving end of that death stick.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic