Bigfoot

Guest para ape

Guest para ape

I'll like to add that I read a book titled "Skin Walkers" which mentions bigfoot. This has been troubling me a little because the book is about paranormal activities that occur at a ranch in the SW America. I believe this book for some reason.

Several times in the book, the researchers state they ran into BF entities. One even says he saw a BF emerge from a dimensional portal.

I need to go read that book again...

Delta,I'm going to discuss this subject in greater detail later.I'm familiar with it as well.

Delta,I'm going to discuss this subject in greater detail later.I'm familiar with it as well.

Visits from the Forest People is another one that starts out fairly normal, then seems to head off into the paranormal realm.

You know Para, I'm not anti-paranormal, but when it comes to bigfoot there are flesh and blood alternatives for the more unusual aspects of the sightings. Why must bigfoot be paranormal?

There are two reports on BFRO of BFs that were shot and killed. There are far more reports of BFs running off after being shot. Most of these shooters were not big game hunters, and simply took pot shots with under powered weapons. BF is definately the super being of the woods but is not impervious to wounds.

I have been reading over bigfoot reports while I have recovered from several open heart surgerys for the last 6 months or so. A LOT of reports and have also noticed that in a lot of the shootings, that a sas wasn't recovered but had left a blood trail or blood drops. This kinda goes with your thoughts on pot shots and under powered wepons. They my not escape unharmed but i personally have seen deer run for several hundred yards after being shot through both lungs and even the heart. And I wouldn't think deer are nearly as tough as a sas.

Guest para ape

You guys are right.There are cases where the creature was shot and wandered off but I guarantee you that it didn't wander off and die.It probably just vanished into thin air.Nobody has ever followed one after shooting it so you really can't be sure what it does.But I'm putting my money on that it didn't die.

IMO.... all the evidence all the facts lead to BF being flesh and blood. Being a creationist ; BF is flesh and blood and in the very near future I believe this will be proven . Skin walkers shapeshifters from the SW mostly reported on Native American reservations most likely are demonic in origin. Just my opinion not starting any religous debate

So, let me get this straight. Bigfoot has been shot, it wandered off, no body was found, ergo, it must have just vanished and is paranormal in origin. Does that sum it up, more or less??

BDK,I want to see info that you're referring to.I believe it's incorrect.I know that there are over 50 shooting cases where bigfoot was never killed.

I've posted it once already, someone else posted it on the very first page of the thread. I'm not playing the 3rd times a charm game. Its there if you want to look for it, but I do believe you'll dismiss any of those as not being true.

Guest tirademan

There are cases where the creature was shot and wandered off.

They don't wander off after you shoot one, they CHASE YOU!

And evidently bullets hurt.

I love the "mistaking it for a wild animal" part.

tirademan<div><br></div><div> 

<div><br></div><div>***Can a Mod please delete these double posts?  Weird as I only input the post once!</div></div>

post-325-042934000 1313093733_thumb.jpg

Edited by tirademan

IMO.... all the evidence all the facts lead to BF being flesh and blood. Being a creationist ; BF is flesh and blood and in the very near future I believe this will be proven . Skin walkers shapeshifters from the SW mostly reported on Native American reservations most likely are demonic in origin. Just my opinion not starting any religous debate

I agree with you. In my first post in this thread, I fall into the last category.

You guys are right.There are cases where the creature was shot and wandered off but I guarantee you that it didn't wander off and die.It probably just vanished into thin air.Nobody has ever followed one after shooting it so you really can't be sure what it does.But I'm putting my money on that it didn't die.

There have been numerous reports of people following BF after they shot them or shot at them. I am currently reading a book called "The Historical Bigfoot" that is a collection of reports & articles from the 1800's & early 1900's, and it contains such reports. Also, there have been reports of BF being shot and the body(ies) being recovered. Some of those, including the Manitoba Moose Hunt and the Sierra Shootings already have very active threads on this very website.

Here is a website listing several BF shooting incidents. In some, BF lived, in some BF died. Some of the events are links & some are from private sources that can be accessed. All the sources are listed at the bottom of the webpage.

Bigfoot shootings: http://lawnflowersjerkyandbigfoots.com/bigfootshootings.aspx

You keep using this word *proven* over and over, yet don't offer *proof*... just stories, which are anecdotal.

What about the 1940's account of the moose hunter who claims he DID shoot and kill one?

I wish that my first post on this forum would not involve me attacking another members posts and ideas. However, the points raised by para are bold assertions without any form of scientific evidence or cited news/book references. I chose to become a member on this site because its members appeared to be openminded, yet sensible and constructively critical of the posts. I am glad to see that so many members added such thorough and detailed replies in arguing against the "bullet proof" and paranormal theory. If Bigfoot was bullet proof, why did he run off in fear from the gunfire? Although I have no specific ideas of what "stories" or "encounters" para speaks of, the tone of his post suggest that the creature ran off after being fired upon. In other words, if a supernatural, superintelligent beast with telekenitic powers was bullet proof, wouldn't it seem that the creature would know he had nothing to be afraid of?

Any thoughts?

Guest krakatoa

So, let me get this straight. Bigfoot has been shot, it wandered off, no body was found, ergo, it must have just vanished and is paranormal in origin. Does that sum it up, more or less??

You win a cigar, and a free reading from SassyQ, forest psychic.

Guest para ape

If they were killed,what happened to the bodies?

I believe that if bigfoot can disappear they can't be killed either.

If they were killed,what happened to the bodies?

I believe that if bigfoot can disappear they can't be killed either.

In the two most referenced cases on this site:

The moose hunter just left the body where it lay. He never said if he ever went back to the site as far as I know. That was back in the 40's or 50's I think.

As far as the Sierra Shootings goes, bodyparts are being examined and tested now, along with several other samples from around the world, including (from North America) a femur and a tooth, among other samples of flesh, blood, hair, and scat (poop).