Finding Jay

gigantor

Admin

findingjay.JPG

"Jay Bachochin is an investigator in Wisconsin searching for the truth. He has looked for ghosts, UFOs, and took a crack at solving an unknown mystery. Now he's onto something much...bigger. Join Jay's journey as he shares his 5 years of research in his quest searching for the Wisconsin sasquatch. Experience a film that takes you beyond the woods and into the darkest part of the Kettle Moraine."

Year: 2019

Writer: Jay Bachochin

Cast: Jay Bachochin, Eric H. Altman, Linda S. Godfrey

Playing on Amazon Prime Video now.

Review: Two hours long but interesting. A local Wisconsin field researcher shares his outings while recording video/audio at his research area over the last 5 years. He takes different people with him so they can corroborate should any activity occur. Rock throwing, wood knocks, eye shine and vocalizations are documented on video.

Bachochin is very open, presents his family on camera which is very difficult to do for many field researchers of the subject. He comes across as genuine and honest. There is also a very interesting interview with a retired police officer who had an encounter in 1985. I enjoyed it.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• gigantor featured this topic

I'm looking forward to watching this, g. The sequel to my novel actually centers around Wisconsin and Minnesota. Some of the main characters from the first book are going to be congregating at a farm in the tiny unheard of town of Henning, WI, population: 900. Thanks for putting it up, I'll be checking it out soon :) Wonder if he belongs to the Wisconsin group, Sasquatch Research Assn. If so, he may be a member here as well.

Edited by hiflier

Coincidently, I just happened to watch this video last night on Prime. It had been in my list and I finally decided to give it a try. I wasn't disappointed like I thought I would be and found it rather interesting. Jay seems like a stand up family guy and I applaud his mix of skills and for taking people with him into the woods. I had never heard of the Kettle Moraine area before watching the film.

After checking out his YouTube page this morning before coming here to the BFF, I was surprised to see little activity in the past year since the movie was released. I guess that I expected a larger subscriber base. Anyway, it's worth a watch!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Just finished the vid. Jay really did do a good job with this. My question? Jay's ex-LEO friend, Randy, never followed up on what happened, or what he did, with the German Shepherd.

Edited by hiflier

Okay, the extended video had an extended intervew. The German Shepherd rode back on the hood of the cruiser and someone at the PD threw it into a dumpster. This was 35 years ago and the incident was never spoken about again by any officers. At least I know, thank you, Jay.

• 3 weeks later...

I started watching in December and sort of forgot about it. I finished yesterday. I liked it. I have friends who are doing or have done research in Kettle Moraine

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • 5 months later...