Monstrous 2020

gigantor

Admin

monstrous.JPG

Monstrous

"A young woman goes searching for answers after her friend mysteriously vanishes in Whitehall, NY, an Adirondack town known for its Bigfoot sightings. She quickly learns that hiding in the woods is an evil more sinister than she could ever imagine."

Year:      2020

Writer:   Anna Shields

Cast:     Anna shields, Rachel Finninger

Amazon Prime / IMDbTV

Review: This movie is not really about bigfoot. It uses bigfoot as a gimmick to draw your interest. This is a bad horror film with lesbian sex scenes added in for good measure. Don't waste your time.

• Thanks 1

• gigantor featured this topic
5 hours ago, gigantor said:

This is a bad horror film with lesbian sex scenes added in for good measure. 

you-had-my-curiosity-but-now-you-have-my-attention-leonardo-dicaprio-django.jpg

• Haha 4

Admin

Ugly lesbian sex scenes.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, gigantor said:

Ugly lesbian sex scenes.

Eh.  I will probably only watch it twice then. 

• Haha 1

Let me guess the plot. 2 ladies are driving in the woods alone at night when Bigfoot decides to intercept.  The woman driving gets freaked at what she sees standing in the road so she slams the brakes and skids out. The vehicle is stuck in the mud.  At first, BF wants them out of his area and scares them with growls.  Then he starts thinking, "You know...it's been a while for me. Maybe I should indulge myself."  

Bigfoot decides to grab one of the ladies and run through the forest to his underground lair, confident that his new bride will grow to like his musky animal odor as well as really dig his underground bachelor pad.  But then he realizes it was all wishful thinking as the woman flees for her life. Heartbroken, Bigfoot takes a moment to reflect on his situation and decides to eat some delicious, crunchy grubs he collected just a few hours earlier instead of worry about what he cannot control.

The woman reunites with her traveling companion and they make awkward lesbian sex for the rest of the film.

31 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

Let me guess the plot. 2 ladies are driving in the woods alone at night when Bigfoot decides to intercept.  The woman driving gets freaked at what she sees standing in the road so she slams the brakes and skids out. The vehicle is stuck in the mud.  At first, BF wants them out of his area and scares them with growls.  Then he starts thinking, "You know...it's been a while for me. Maybe I should indulge myself."  

Bigfoot decides to grab one of the ladies and run through the forest to his underground lair, confident that his new bride will grow to like his musky animal odor as well as really dig his underground bachelor pad.  But then he realizes it was all wishful thinking as the woman flees for her life. Heartbroken, Bigfoot takes a moment to reflect on his situation and decides to eat some delicious, crunchy grubs he collected just a few hours earlier instead of worry about what he cannot control.

The woman reunites with her traveling companion and they make awkward lesbian sex for the rest of the film.

This movie would win the Academy Award for Best Picture Ever.

Has anyone been to Whitehall before or know the area? When you search the SSL, there have been two Class A sightings in Whitehall in the last three years. 

Admin
17 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Eh.  I will probably only watch it twice then. 

I'm telling Jessi.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, gigantor said:

I'm telling Jessi.

"Honey?  What are you doing in there?"

"Bigfoot research!"

"OK"

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

This movie would win the Academy Award for Best Picture Ever.

It's about time. It's not easy being a member of Hollywood's fifth tier of filmmakers.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic

I agree, not really about bigfoot and maybe a bit to much intimacy,  but this movie is miles better then most bigfoot related movies out there...

It has a very good mystery plot and twist...well that's my opinion..

Edited by AtlantiS

On 1/27/2021 at 7:01 PM, AtlantiS said:

I agree, not really about bigfoot and maybe a bit to much intimacy, 

My exact complaint about the unrated version of the PGF.