Finding Bigfoot Returns

Skinwalker13

15 hours ago, Skinwalker13 said:

Getting to go out on the overnight, in my research area, with the crew was amazing.

Congratulations! It will be fun to watch, especially knowing that there was some return action. I would love to hear some stories!

You look much happier in the photo than in your avatar. Maybe it's time to swap it out. :)

Cheers!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Believer57 said:

You look much happier in the photo than in your avatar. Maybe it's time to swap it out. :)

Took your advise, that older pic was from a rather rough period of time. Update was much needed. 

As for the stories those will have to wait until at least a couple days after launch. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Don't listen to the critics skinwalker. I have the public relations team on this. We'll be doing new photo shoots, new trailers, the whole deal.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Arvedis said:

Don't listen to the critics skinwalker. I have the public relations team on this. We'll be doing new photo shoots, new trailers, the whole deal.

That's why we pay you the big bucks! 

• Thanks 1

Admin
2 hours ago, Skinwalker13 said:

As for the stories those will have to wait until at least a couple days after launch. 

Yeah, we want to hear everything not covered under the NDA!!!

• Upvote 1

Admin
On 2/2/2021 at 5:23 PM, Skinwalker13 said:

I dont know about the other 2 locations they visit on the show but i know mine was red hot that night.

Can't wait to see what you got.

I know it sucked not being able to submit it to the Contest. Next Year!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@VAfooter my NDA was essentially a handshake and I signed an agreement to not talk trash lol. Which isnt even close to problem, ive done TV stuff in my other career and this was by far the most professional team ive ever worked. So after it airs I can fill you all in on anything that didn't make the final cut. 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Skinwalker13 said:

@VAfooter my NDA was essentially a handshake and I signed an agreement to not talk trash lol. Which isnt even close to problem, ive done TV stuff in my other career and this was by far the most professional team ive ever worked. So after it airs I can fill you all in on anything that didn't make the final cut. 

They didn't have you sign an NDA on what was discussed/recorded during the shooting for the show? Interesting.

I would've just guessed that as SOP.

31 minutes ago, Skinwalker13 said:

They didn't have you sign an NDA on what was discussed/recorded during the shooting for the show? Interesting.

I would've just guessed that as SOP.

Yeah, I expected a lot more of an NDA, they just asked me to not leak details prior to the announcment and I signed an agreement to not bad mouth the show, the cast, workers. It was one of the loosest NDAs ive ever seen, 1 page and a sign off sheet. They were mainly concerned with no one finding out where or when we were there. so everyhting was being done on the fly to prevent that kind of stuff getting out. I was one of the only ones who knew an actual schedule outside the actual cast. 

• Thanks 1

@Skinwalker13

Well a little late but Congratulations ! to your success to what ever success you have made it too with these creatures. In one way it is great that you are open in you success. Did they seek you out or you seek them out? Either way it does not matter. It is a big world . In one way i am glad that you have found the success that you maybe have been looking for. But I am not sure. All I can say is that I am glad for you. So congratulations and look forward to seeing the show. :D

• Thanks 1

@ShadowBorn thanks lol, it was fun. They saught me out after being in contact with cliff over the investigation that took place earlier in 2020 where I collected the two casts after an encounter report was sent in to us. There was a thread here with the investigation notes etc. I guess the only real "success" here is the recognition and validation of my efforts by my peers. Never really been in it to be on TV or anything, but if this results in more people in my area knowing they can send reports to us I'll call that a huge win.

22 minutes ago, Skinwalker13 said:

....if this results in more people in my area knowing they can send reports to us I'll call that a huge win.

Absolutely a huge win! Witnesses do like to put a face with a researcher and FB did that for you. Plus you and your partners cover more than just Bigfoot. I see good things coming your way :) 

6 hours ago, Skinwalker13 said:

thanks lol, it was fun. They saught me out after being in contact with cliff over the investigation that took place earlier in 2020 where I collected the two casts after an encounter report was sent in to us. There was a thread here with the investigation notes etc. I guess the only real "success" here is the recognition and validation of my efforts by my peers. Never really been in it to be on TV or anything, but if this results in more people in my area knowing they can send reports to us I'll call that a huge win.

@Skinwalker13

Well those foot print castings that you have were great castings. They had great detail in them on the ones that I seen that you posted here on the BFF.  Cliff is a part of the BFF and he is a great person too. Hope to see more from your research.

• gigantor unfeatured this topic