Bigfoot Discovery - Kill or No Kill

Believer57

Bigfoot Discovery - Kill or No Kill  

34 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, Patterson-Gimlin said:

I am not. If they exist and if I ever encounter one. I am taking the shot. My niece is an attorney. I will deal with the fallout later.

And BOOM! There it is, and I'm 100% behind that P-G. At least you have an attorney that probably has an emotional stake in winning the case....um....you two are getting along okay, right?

• Upvote 1

You cannot be charged with murder if there is no law in place saying so, unless you're in that one state where it is literally illegal to kill a Sasquatch lmao

20 hours ago, hiflier said:

And BOOM! There it is, and I'm 100% behind that P-G. At least you have an attorney that probably has an emotional stake in winning the case....um....you two are getting along okay, right?

Lol. Yes of course.  She said they exist no matter what I think and since they are bigger than me. I can plead fear as my defense.

• Haha 1

There are arguments on both sides I understand.  I am not going to kill one, however, nor aid someone doing so.  DNA is enough proof for me.

Two schools of thought and effort are active: Shoot one, and look for its DNA. Both methods have been on the table for at least ten years. Both have been close. Neither has succeeded (that we know of).

• Upvote 1

People have shot these creatures in the past.  These people were lucky that they were able to shoot one of these creatures and get away with out being killed them selves. Now these creatures are traveling in groups as a form of protection. It almost seems rare that they may be alone. Being in groups of three to four on patrol place these creatures as chimp behavior. Now I am not calling them chimps, since there is more to these creatures. But past evidence says that they have been shot. But it also says that they have learned to stay away from being shot. This says some thing about these creatures for some thing that is flesh and blood. Some thing that is big and heavy one should think that they should be easy to track and kill.