Port Chatham Book Release

BeansBaxter78

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor

Congratulations on the book release, Beans!

Will a Kindle edition be released as well?

• Upvote 1
BeansBaxter78
5 minutes ago, BlackRockBigfoot said:

Congratulations on the book release, Beans!

Will a Kindle edition be released as well?

Yes!

BlackRockBigfoot
BFF Donor

@BeansBaxter78

Let us know when it is released.  I will show my support and buy a copy of the paper back version.

• Upvote 1
BeansBaxter78
20 hours ago, langfordbc said:

I'll buy one.

Amazon?

Yes. It will be available on Amazon and my website. If you buy it from my website, I'll autograph it. Unfortunately, living in Alaska as I do, I do have to charge a bit for shipping. So if the autograph isn't that big a deal, you can pick it up at Amazon.

www.alasquatchpodcast.com

• Upvote 1
langfordbc
1 hour ago, BeansBaxter78 said:

Yes. It will be available on Amazon and my website. If you buy it from my website, I'll autograph it. Unfortunately, living in Alaska as I do, I do have to charge a bit for shipping. So if the autograph isn't that big a deal, you can pick it up at Amazon.

www.alasquatchpodcast.com

Will do. I'll order directly from you. Thanks.

BeansBaxter78
On 3/2/2021 at 4:24 PM, BlackRockBigfoot said:

@BeansBaxter78

Let us know when it is released.  I will show my support and buy a copy of the paper back version.

For those of you who are not worried about getting autographed copies, the book is now live on Amazon! I will have my author copies around the 24th (hopefully sooner) and those will be available on my website www.alasquatchpodcast.com as soon as I get them. copies bought directly from me will be charged shipping because...Alaska.

• 2 weeks later...
BeansBaxter78
On 3/21/2021 at 1:20 PM, Arvedis said:

Congrats on a successful book launch Beans. :drinks:

Thank you!!

BeansBaxter78
Exciting news!!! Author copies of Abandoned, The History and Horror of Port Chatham, Alaska are now available! If you would like a personalized or autographed copy, please visit my website store:
Also available to purchase on Amazon!
  • Thanks 1
Arvedis

Todd Standing is plotting to take over your research area.

toddstanding.jpg

Edited by Arvedis
BeansBaxter78
13 hours ago, Arvedis said:

Todd Standing is plotting to take over your research area.

toddstanding.jpg

Oh jeeze. I heard that there is a production company filming there right now. Some new documentary or something. Wonder if he's involved?

Austin Ron

I’ll pick up a copy off Amazon. I’m familiar with the story and it’s really something. I was in that general area on a cruise ship a couple years ago and the amount of raw forest and wilderness up there is just incredible. There literally is no telling what exists out there. Most people scoff at a statement like that but it is absolutely true.

Cool subject to cover in a book. Congrats!

• Upvote 1