A Wish for Giants Movie - now available on Amazon

Redbone

This movie was made by our own AaronD, based off of his book. It seems that Aaron has not been around for awhile. There was a lot of discussion here at BFF while the movie was being made, but I am having trouble finding said discussions.

Anyway...

I got an e-mail this morning from Amazon indicating that the movie is available for rent on Amazon for $1.99 or it can be purchased for $6.99. I still have not seen it, but I will rent it by this weekend.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08XSWBFQK

61pEAIhGXLL._SX300_.jpg

Looks depressing! A well made trailer but too much heart tugging. I'm going to stick with bad Bigfoot films.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

On 3/4/2021 at 1:10 PM, Arvedis said:

Looks depressing! A well made trailer but too much heart tugging. I'm going to stick with bad Bigfoot films.

I spent the $2 and watched it, and this may still qualify as a bad BF movie.

The good: The female leads are likeable and more talented than most of the rest of the cast. But hey, it's not a high budget movie, so it's not that bad.

The bad: The guy with the hairy nipples is too intentionally un-likeable. For God's sake, put on a shirt. We don't want to see those things...

Sometimes Roxie was too quiet for my old ears to hear what she was saying. I quit watching on my tv, and moved to my computer, where I could crank it up a little.

Why is poor Sophie surrounded by douchy men? Sophie... you can do so much better.

The ending: I won't spoil it. The story is pretty good, even if it there is too much heart tugging.

Last thoughts: I wanted some closure of Felicity, seemingly the only person on BFF that tries to be helpful. Seems like the un-likeable dude had her committed, but we never find out for sure.

Aaron D is a big dude. If he ever returns and reads my comments about his movie... ha ha just kidding, friend... it's a masterpiece :)

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
On 3/5/2021 at 4:49 PM, Redbone said:

Sometimes Roxie was too quiet for my old ears to hear what she was saying. I quit watching on my tv, and moved to my computer, where I could crank it up a little.

Why is poor Sophie surrounded by douchy men? Sophie... you can do so much better.

You could have put the subtitles on :)

• 2 years later...
On 3/5/2021 at 4:49 PM, Redbone said:

I spent the $2 and watched it, and this may still qualify as a bad BF movie.

The good: The female leads are likeable and more talented than most of the rest of the cast. But hey, it's not a high budget movie, so it's not that bad.

The bad: The guy with the hairy nipples is too intentionally un-likeable. For God's sake, put on a shirt. We don't want to see those things...

The ending: I won't spoil it. The story is pretty good, even if it there is too much heart tugging.

Last thoughts: I wanted some closure of Felicity, seemingly the only person on BFF that tries to be helpful. Seems like the un-likeable dude had her committed, but we never find out for sure.

Aaron D is a big dude. If he ever returns and reads my comments about his movie... ha ha just kidding, friend... it's a masterpiece :)

Hello! Thanks for watching. It’s been a minute. I always welcome critique. AWFG was my first attempt at movie making. That excuse aside, I fought  many battles making that film. I’ve since made another (faith based) film titled “Forgiving God” staring Dean Cain. I promise it’s a tad better. Both movies can be seen on Tubi for free! You can follow our movie production page on Facebook Blanket Hill Productions Movie Club for updates. Thanks again!

Aaron

• Upvote 1