Sasquatch Among Wildmen (2020)

gigantor

Admin

sas-among-wildmen.JPG

Sasquatch Among Wildmen

Dr. Jeff Meldrum (Actor), Derek Randles (Actor), Darcy Weir (Director, Writer) 

"Throughout history, ape-like humanoids have appeared in myths and legends of cultures from around the world. We walk through this history of the best known wildmen relic hominids from around the world with Dr. Meldrum and Olympic Project members."

Year:                  2020

Running Time:  73 minutes

Available:          Amazon Prime   DVD

Review:   Excellent.

Details about the Olympic Project, video from Russia which is very good and footprints from China. Don't just sit there, go watch it now!

• Thanks 2

That cover looks like someone is wearing a rubber Jeff Meldrum mask.  Wth?

I saw a couple of minutes of this the other day.  It looked pretty good

• Upvote 1

Just watched it, not bad at all  Pretty good coverage of the OP nest site. Shane borrows from @BobbyO's huckleberry thesis. 

Edited by Arvedis
  • Upvote 2

I saw a pretty good fictionalized version of bigfoot encounters in the 1950s/1960s Texas/Oklahoma/Arkansas area (don't think they ever said where, exactly).  Unfortunately I can't remember the name of it. 

SSR Team
On 3/26/2021 at 1:49 AM, Arvedis said:

Just watched it, not bad at all  Pretty good coverage of the OP nest site. Shane borrows from @BobbyO's huckleberry thesis. 

Shane’s been fully briefed on it from minute dot and fully in on it don’t worry about that, I chew his ear off about it seemingly daily +++ 😂

I watched this last night and thought it was pretty good so thanks for posting it gigantor! I had skipped over it due to the odd title and graphic. However, it was fun to watch and I really liked the nesting update from the Olympic Project.

One thing I have wanted to do was to get the audio from GuyInIndiana's contest entry (link below) into the hands of someone like David Ellis for an analysis. I have never heard such a clear and noise-free example before and think others should hear it also.