Willow creek

norseman

I’m giving this about a 6/10. I feel like about anyone could have filmed this. Very Blair Witch project like..... Very nice scenery of Northern California.

Spoiler Alert

There was NO Bigfoot creature in this film. None. There was unconvincing knocks, whoops, growls (one was a Tiger recording) things slapping the tent, brush breaking, etc. And for mercy sakes!? Get out of the tent! Your just a nylon enchilada! We also saw some fake hair at one point and some foot prints by the creek.

What I did enjoy about the film was that they actually shot this at Bluff creek. So if your curious about the area? The film delivered there.

The skeptic wife was super annoying.....

The ending is super creepy and wrong. If you wanna watch the film and come back and discuss the ending that would be fun!

• 3 weeks later...

I have to rewatch it, but I thought that you caught a glimpse of the creature?

The missing woman who had been abducted and turned into a ‘woods wife’ was creepy

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

you have to steel yourself for the ending and not skip ahead to get the full effect. pretty good cinematography.

• 4 months later...

Honestly, I thoroughly enjoyed this film. There was at least some research done into theoretical Sasquatch behavior, and the historical backdrop of the general area of the PGF site improved my viewing experience.

Spoiler Alert-

The tent scene was very well done, and way one of my favorite parts of the film.

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

I really liked this movie.  The fact they didn't show one (until the end) and turned it into a more psychological thriller isn't unlike what many people have experienced, albeit to various degrees of intensity. They hear scary stuff and are too petrified to really get out of Dodge.

I'd let out a scream so loud and shrill that the squatches would look at each other and say "what in the hell was that???"

• 2 months later...

My wife and grandson went to California a few years back and I asked her to drive to Willow Creek and stay the night...we both love the movie and our grandson who was 13 went Bigfoot Crazy in the town...he enjoyed it a lot and it opened his eyes to the idea that there well could be a creature living in this very wild area.

20180704_101702.jpg

• Upvote 1

So cool! Glad you had a great family time. Let kids ask questions and figure out how to get answers. Good for your grandson, for getting excited about BF.

• Like 1