Incorrigible1 Congratulations!!!

norseman

Our esteemed Steering Committee member and forum donor Incorrigible1 is celebrating 5000 likes!!! This is making forum history!🥂🥂🏆🎖

Please give him a pat on the back and congratulate him below for all his support to the BFF!!! It’s members like him that contribute to this forum and make it a success!!!

Congrats Inc!

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

• norseman changed the title to Incorrigible1 Congratulations!!!

Congratulations Incorrigible1!  And to you too norseman - for being darned close as well!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Congrats Incorrigible1 for reaching that goal as well as being a great contributor. Have always look forward to your postings on this forum.  Have never really notice them until Norseman has brought that out in the open.  Great job ! Keep on squatchin and I will keep my eye's open for that big thunder bird in the sky. I might have seen some thing pretty large flying in my area. But it might have been a golden eagle but it was large and it scared the heck out of me when it lifted off. Congrats again.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Good stuff :)

How long has this forum been going for?

Edited by Moonface
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Yup, I loves them jokes, memes, wit, and doses of truth! Keep them coming for another 5000 likes !

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Incorrigible1 said:

Gosh, thank you. This is a great forum, one I've enjoyed immensely. I appreciate every member and poster. Keep on 'squatchin.'

Congratulations, Inc!

Your posts are one of the reasons that I keep coming back to this forum.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Great job. Congratulations 👏. Thanks for sharing. 

I always enjoy reading your posts. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Now I've got to go back and take away all of the likes I've given you. Im sure it's over 20 and then you can celebrate this all over again!

• Haha 3

You have been on this board forever and have seen the recycled issues and hard feelings and controversies and interesting personalities come and go. :popcorn:

Edited by Arvedis
  • Upvote 1