Marblemount, WA Sasquatch Conference Aug 28-29, 2021

This one is really out there in northwest Washington state bigfoot country.  

Aug 28-29, 2021 

Marblemount Community Hall 

State Route 20 Marblemount, WA

10-4PM

$15 per day or $25 both days

The speaker lineup currently is:

Thom Cantrall

Judy Carroll (Australia)

Dr. Robert Alley

Thomas Sewid 

Forrest Moon

Seems like a rebrand of Cantrall's International Society for Primal People gathering which was kind of interesting. If I don't make it up there for this I may stream it to catch Dr. Alley.  Hopefully, @joebeelart plans to attend or add himself to the speaker lineup? or (longshot) @BeansBaxter78

Edited by Arvedis
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I haven't heard about it...or been invited. I'd have to look at my calendar but I think I could make it. FYI I will be at Cryptid Con in KY in November (as a vendor)

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Pygmy Warrior said:

Wow, they really picked somewhere in the middle of nowhere for this! 

I think with the pandemic, people have hunkered in and try to keep costs down in a local space. It's like a town hall gathering. I've seen other conferences set up like that this year as well.

2 hours ago, Arvedis said:

I think with the pandemic, people have hunkered in and try to keep costs down in a local space. It's like a town hall gathering. I've seen other conferences set up like that this year as well.

Um, there was some news regarding that, this past week.

• 1 month later...
On 5/20/2021 at 12:05 PM, Arvedis said:

I did this one last year and will be back, the Lady who runs it ( Syvella ) is awesome.. heck near family now .. ran into her at Metaline falls squatch fest a few weeks back .. there is one the same weekend in Twain Hart Ca. and then Bigfoot daze in Willow creek the following .. I think we are in the willow creek parade this year 

@SasquatchTheLeg Welcome to the forum!  I created a new topic:

I wish I knew who to give credit for that drawing. It's pretty good!

8 hours ago, MikeZimmer said:

Are you actually going to this?  All those woo speakers doesn't seem your style. :lol:

Edited by Arvedis
  • Downvote 1