On the trail of Bigfoot - Breedlove doc

Arvedis

I saw 2 older posts on this documentary but no opinions. I don't think I have seen it yet so queing it up for my next watch time. Interested in any comments. I'm kind of curious since I have not seen the NAWAC on any expeditions, just heard some podcast accounts. 

https://www.amazon.com/Trail-Bigfoot-Search-Brian-Brown/dp/B08GKF3GS3

Edited by Arvedis

The first two "On The Trail Of Bigfoot..." are quite good. This most recent one I found pretty boring. Seth and Co. do great quality productions but didn't really bring anything new or interesting with this release. It is also longer (~90 min) while the previous releases were roughly 1/2 hour episodes.

Yea, I was wondering about the kinda negative reviews saying something similar. I'm still going to watch it. His other films are not boring at all so I will be curious what happened here. Maybe NAWAC just aren't interesting enough subject matter.

The first two documentaries (one of which you linked) are pretty good.  The NAWACs scenes were particularly well done.  I enjoy Seth’s films with the exception of the Momo movie.  

I think that Langford is referencing the latest one called The Journey.  Sounds like it is not up to snuff.

I see now there are like 3 spins on the "On the Trail of Bigfoot" title. The Search, The Journey, and The Legend. Just watched The Search and was underwhelmed. It seems kind of dated even though it is fairly recent release. Disappointed the only NAWAC segment is sitting around a camp site. Not much else unless you are a Don Keating fan like @hiflier:sarcastic: Don makes a cameo in a few spots.

Edited by Arvedis

• 1 month later...

i watched them all out of order . with these documentaries it is all timing. the chemistry with the people in this films and weather and other things wasn’t what it could have been. I’ma critic being on wildlife management for 40 years I’ve worked with a lot of filmmakers good and bad. I like these films ok enough but I wanted to like them more.