Joe Carter

norseman

Could a Bigfoot climb a tree,  sure they could but I’m not convinced they are swinging from tree to tree like described. If they have hands like us then they are not really set up for that.  Plus the largest known tree dwelling animal is around 200lbs or less, then that jumps up to a creature 3x or 4x that weight?  I’m not seeing it.   To me it just adds yet another ability to BF.   Next they’ll be leaping tall buildings in a single bound.   

The foot morphology, if casts are to be considered do not appear lend themselves to extensive tree swing or climbing either. 

Edited by Twist
  • Upvote 1

I could see them climbing trees (at least the smaller ones) but not swinging around like a monkey.  Like you said, the foot isn’t built for it

2 hours ago, Twist said:

Could a Bigfoot climb a tree,  sure they could but I’m not convinced they are swinging from tree to tree like described. If they have hands like us then they are not really set up for that.  Plus the largest known tree dwelling animal is around 200lbs or less, then that jumps up to a creature 3x or 4x that weight?  I’m not seeing it.   To me it just adds yet another ability to BF.   Next they’ll be leaping tall buildings in a single bound.   

The foot morphology, if casts are to be considered do not appear lend themselves to extensive tree swing or climbing either. 

I think Bigfoot could climb larger trees.

But western evergreen forests do not lend themselves to Tarzan swinging for sure.

And at subalpine up where this man went missing? Trees are spindly...

So then the swinging of the trees is a no go then. So how else could a experienced skier and someone who has been trained to do rescues could just disappear and not leave a trace of evidence. I mean I now that he had left behind the box of camera roll. So that is a clue. This only means that what ever occurred he must have been in the middle of either loading up his camera. The options are now that it might have been due to his diabetes, or else it could have been foul play.

This is another thing that could have taken place. Where the people he was with were out to kill him. This is why he rushed down the mountain in such a hurry. That he must have knew some thing about these men he was with and ended up in foul play. Where they hid the body. I am sure that there his so called friends tracks all over the place since they were the ones looking for him before they decided to call the authorities. As far as time goes they can make that time up since they would know that the authorities would not find a body.  I am not sure on how the authorities would judge the tracks  on freshness.  But again I am just coming up with ideas .

It is very easy to blame this incident on the mountain devils. Come on we are talking about ape canyon. A canyon that is famous for what has taken place in the past. So it way easy to blame all this on these giant apes. Apes that have thrown large rocks at miners that had escaped with out harm and were able to talk about their tale. We can speculate all we want but we will never know the truth until his body is found.  But it is way to easy to blame this on apes.    

It’s always hard with these because I wasn’t there. If they were above snow line? He should have left tracks where ever he went. Even if he crashed and unstrapped his skis and walked off the mountain or fell down into a crevasse. If the Mountain Devils got him? Same problem. 

If he managed to ski to a point on the mountain in which was devoid of snow? Then this makes a lot more sense as to why they lost the trail.

If his group intended to kill him I can think of a lot easier ways to do so than trying to do it in the alpine on a volcano.

But in 411 fashion? It ticks a lot of the same boxes.