A Lack of Physical Contact

OntarioSquatch

3 minutes ago, MontanaFooter said:

ive never footed with a female just haven’ti usually go alone I don’t discriminate the misses isn’t interested and our local groups are far apart.........

The events of this last fish camp has cemented the new policy of dis-inviting Mrs. Huntster. I just don't have the time or patience to fool with her anymore. She can stay home. It isn't discrimination; she has fully incriminated herself, just like the hunting partners in my past. No more. I'll go alone.

• Haha 1

I’m not there yet Hunster i still leave the door open. I can see solo hunting trips but hiking and camping is something I like to do with family mostly my granddaughters. I keep my footing separate from family time tho once I did get the feeling of being watched thankfully nothing past that. The last thing I want with my granddaughters is to explain to them what a squatch is while they are raising a ruckus near our camp. Hasn’t happened but would Not be unexpected given the remoteness of wherei like up camp. .

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, MontanaFooter said:

.........hiking and camping is something I like to do with family mostly my granddaughters.........

Agreed. My granddaughter has more sense than my wife and is a pleasure to be around. But Mrs. Huntster likes to monopolize the time with her. Local hikes with them is fine, but when there is an objective like harvesting fish or game, they're out until they can behave. I don't go looking for sasquatches in this area. I simply don't believe this is ideal habitat for them, there are extremely few reports in this region, so I don't waste my time.