Bigfoot Daze Sept 4th 2021, Willow Creek, CA

If you've never been, this is the big one.  The one that started it all. The 60th Annual Bigfoot Daze Celebration takes place on Saturday, September 4th, 2021 in Willow Creek, California.  60 years!  That means the fest is older than the PGF.

Saturday Morning starts with a downtown parade at 10am followed by an ice cream social at the China Flat Museum.

The festival is held in Veterans Park with food, retail vendors, music and activities.  There are tons of fundraisers for local nonprofits as well.

+

Car Show
Softball Tournament
Waterslides, Bounce House and Rock Wall
Horseshoe Tournament
Adult and Kids Bikes Games
Bigfoot Call Contest
Watermelon Eating Contest
Logging Competition

BIGFOOT-DAZE-2021-Poster.jpg

Edited by Arvedis
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

• Arvedis changed the title to Bigfoot Daze Sept 4th 2021, Willow Creek, CA

I'll be there, if you see a black van with a big squatch on it say Hi, we will have free pocket constitutions and made in the USA American flags for all kid

I used to go to this as a kid. I grew up partially in crescent city area so every summer, this was my entertainment.  I've only been back once since then. its funny seeing the differences between townie culture and the tourist people there expecting a real Bigfoot to come jumping out of the woods.

@ManThing Welcome to the forum!  The drive on 101 through Crescent City and into Oregon is probably my all time favorite motorcycle run ever. I used to go once a year but have slipped off that schedule.  Upper, upper northern california is serious townie culture!  That culture being aging hippies, cannabis, bigfoot, and remote mini kingdoms of drug cartels and all kinds of communes and weird cults.

Edited by Arvedis
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

townies are everywhere. I have been to every state and we're all townies.  back on topic, this is a fun event for families. I remember there used to be booths for the various Bigfoot groups. I don't know if they still do that.  some of the groups do excursions, a good place to make connections in the field.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

even Sandy Nelson over at Sasquatch Rendezvous messaged me this morning that her event is cancelled..  told my webguy and he said   WT____  ?  it's an online event , no virus will spread thru your laptop