21K Years Ago... humans walked NA

Madison5716

29 minutes ago, hiflier said:

Oh but there ARE whistleblowers. Most, like with UFO's however, are retired LEO's and FS personnel.

Not in the context I'm thinking.    I don't consider the UFO "whistleblowers" to be any more satisfactory than the bigfoot "whistleblowers".   Neither provides documentation that would stand up in court ... or in a science lab.    That's different than .. the example I had in mind was Wikileaks / Julian Asange.    Manning provided real evidence that was substantial and verifiable.   Nobody has come close with UFOs or bigfoot yet it should actually be easier if that information is at least partially in academic hands .. enough so to somehow require their silence.

MIB

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, MIB said:

.......Manning provided real evidence that was substantial and verifiable.   Nobody has come close with UFOs or bigfoot yet it should actually be easier if that information is at least partially in academic hands .. enough so to somehow require their silence........

Peter Brown et al provided evidence of a cryptid hominin. After first dating the find to just 12,000 years ago, that date was "revised" to 50,000 years, so obviously, the little buggers can't still be out there.......

.......New pieces of scientific evidence have also made the connection increasingly implausible, especially a revision of the dating that moved the hobbits’ disappearance to almost 50,000 years ago. To experts, ebu gogo was about as real as the tooth fairy........

Do you think that your magic footprints age might ever be "revised"?

BFF Patron
23 minutes ago, MIB said:

Not in the context I'm thinking.    I don't consider the UFO "whistleblowers" to be any more satisfactory than the bigfoot "whistleblowers".   Neither provides documentation that would stand up in court ... or in a science lab.    That's different than .. the example I had in mind was Wikileaks / Julian Asange.    Manning provided real evidence that was substantial and verifiable.   Nobody has come close with UFOs or bigfoot yet it should actually be easier if that information is at least partially in academic hands .. enough so to somehow require their silence.

MIB

Not a lot of times I agree with your position, but you nailed this one! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• gigantor unfeatured this topic