Laminated Pictures

TheTreeman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s09rgrV1qc&ab_channel=TheTreemanHeufenaugen

So something that I have been doing for a years now out in the field is bringing laminated pictures and basically hiding them in "gifting spots". I will leave things like toys that resemble a foot and crystals too, basically just anything I think might get their curiosity up, making a point to have a separate spot for food items if I am bringing those out to help rule out animal interference. Typically the pictures are all stacked ontop of each other with the order carefully noted then buried under dirt and leaves. This is easily one of the best ways to get interactions from them and also not to expensive. I will be posting examples of how this has turned out before soon. I definitely would like to see others get on board with this and let me know  how it turns out!

• Upvote 1

The other day, I ordered a picture of 'Patty', in the 'Holy Grail' look back posture.  Post one on a tree and wait for results.  You have to factor in the detail that it is a PNW nude. May be restricted to regional popularity.

• Haha 1