Video off FB

norseman

I screen recorded this off of FB. My guess is a Grizzly having a very vocal back rub.

But either way it’s very impressive and would have me questioning my proximity to that tree…… Impressive.

4 minutes ago, Madison5716 said:

Can't see it, @norseman.

That happens a lot with apple videos I upload off my iPad.

Its a tree being savaged by something underneath it making a loud ruckus. Never see the critter responsible.

Prism Video Converter is free from Microsoft for PC's as well as the Mac apps store for Apple products. It will convert just about any video format into the more universal .mp4 format which just about anyone can watch.

8 hours ago, hiflier said:

Prism Video Converter is free from Microsoft for PC's as well as the Mac apps store for Apple products. It will convert just about any video format into the more universal .mp4 format which just about anyone can watch.

I downloaded Prism. All it will let me do when I try to save the video In the app is change the resolution.

I've never seen a tree move as much nor a brown/grizzly bear be as vocal as the one above. I did a YT search and watched several dozen videos with nothing even close. Either that is a colossal-sized bear that is very vocal or it is a hoax with the tree being shaken and the vocal dubbed in.

7 hours ago, norseman said:

I downloaded Prism. All it will let me do when I try to save the video In the app is change the resolution.

I usually either open a file from the app's "File" or "Open" option, or do a drag and drop into the app field, and then hit the run/convert button. I think the default conversion format is already set to .mp4. If you do a browse at the bottom first it will save the .mp4 into whatever library folder (such as, documents, videos, desktop) that you choose. I've never not been able to save a video, nor had to, because it's done automatically as long as you pre-select a home for it to go to in the browse box. The only issue I've ever had was me remembering where I put the thing :)

Edited by hiflier