Bigfoot Apparently Lives In These Caves & You Have To Sign A Waiver To Go Visit Them - Narcity Canada

BFFbot

Sounds like a tourist trap.

I have been through Hope before, and used to stop in at the town of Spuzzum (just north of the town of Hope.) Their slogan / motto was "Spuzzum is beyond Hope". Their little cafe was food, though, back in the day. I used to always get a Sasquatch Burger. 

Definitely a "squatchy" area. But I'll pass on paying to hike through a cave.

Definitely a tourist trap. I can remember seeing the caves about 70 years ago, called "Mystery Spot" at that time, It's just a jumble of giant boulders with spaces between them. By giant, I mean from car size up to apartment block size. With gullible tourists trekking through for decades, the Sasquatch have left in disgust long ago.

• Upvote 2

Apparently they are associated with https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Hotel_Review-g181784-d1544719-Reviews-Holiday_Motel_RV_Resort-Hope_British_Columbia.html .

I have stayed in that low end motel a number of times, and neither heard nor read nothing of caves. Funny that. Some of one or more of the Rocky films were done in one of the motel rooms.

• Upvote 1