Interview of Police Officer Who Recorded Screaming Bigfoot on Police Radio ('70s Documentary)

Limited Hangout

I'm trying to remember the 1970s bigfoot documentary that included an interview with police officer playing a recording of a purported screaming bigfoot that he captured using his patrol car's radio. If I recall correctly, the interview was conducted at the original location with the officer sitting in his patrol car and the recording played over his police radio.

Does anyone remember this interview and the documentary it was a featured part of? 

I recall the noise sounding nothing like what I would expect a really big creature to make. It was a strange electronic sound with ear-splitting highs oscillating with lows. Because it sounded like electrical feedback, I discounted it. Now, 40+ years later, I think it may be worth another listen. 

I realize it's a 10-year old video but these people may have recorded a similar sound: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9refQKuJAgY (You can skip the intro by starting at 0:13)

I think the police officer was Kenny Cooper. The sound was very good. 

Try Arthur C Clarke's Mysterious World  Ape men episode. 

• Upvote 1

Man! You nailed it. Thanks very much. I'd completely forgotten Arthur C. Clarke's Mysterious World. I'm very grateful to you, Sir!

Listening now to both of them, I don't hear any similarity. 

Here's the sound recorded by Officer Cooper: 

Here's the sound recorded by AULTimate OUTDOORS: 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Glad it worked out for you. I remembered the segment from one of the many awesome videos that member Norseman shares. 

• Thanks 1