Dr. Melba Ketchum Schedule To Speak About Sasquatch Dna On October 1, 2011

Well, since the Honobia Conference is closely affiliated with the MABRC, maybe she will be discussing the findings on the MABRC foot find.

Just a shot in the dark there.

Smart thinking!! :)

The MABRC was behind the 2007, 2008 and 2009 Honobia conferences and took a break from it in 2010 and 2011. Its not associated with us.

I would speculate that if she is able to speak freely about her research at that point then the round table Q&A will be largely dominated by questions to her. I've never seen the big names in main stream media there in the past, but this one might be the first. Looks like I will have to make plans to be there.

Hmmm, does this contain any new information about the Erickson Project? Is Sasquatch out there? It's a puff piece, but the thing I find interesting is it came out on Friday, and it appears to be an interview with Erickson, which to my knowledge he hasn't granted for some time. Are we seeing a publicity build up to the release of the Ketchum report and the Erickson project?

Guest slimwitless

Hmmm, does this contain any new information about the Erickson Project? Is Sasquatch out there? It's a puff piece, but the thing I find interesting is it came out on Friday, and it appears to be an interview with Erickson, which to my knowledge he hasn't granted for some time. Are we seeing a publicity build up to the release of the Ketchum report and the Erickson project?

I think the article originated here. I'm not sure how that works. Anyway, I don't think there are any huge revelations. There's some nice back story though. On the link I posted there's a larger version of the illustration from Erickson's site. The jpeg of which (on Erickson's site) is humorously called: this_is_just_an_artists_rendering_dont_make_a_big_deal_out_of_it.jpg

I'm look forward to part two.

Edit to add: It does seem that things have been quietly building up.

Edited by slimwitless

The jpeg of which (on Erickson's site) is humorously called: this_is_just_an_artists_rendering_dont_make_a_big_deal_out_of_it.jpg

Somehow I'm comforted that at least someone on the EP has a sense of humor. :lol:

In the july thread about honobia it doesnt list her but says that speakers may be added due to current research projects.

What does that imply? that shes finished and will now speak?

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/7461-honobia-sasquatch-conference-2011/

Just checked out the link to the previous discussion about Honobia conference. Did Dr. Ketchum bump a wedding? If she did, she better have more than generic DNA information.

wedding.jpg

Somehow I'm comforted that at least someone on the EP has a sense of humor. :lol:

If it were from the OP the EP would surely be making a big deal of it.;)

That flushing sound is her scientific credibility.

Seriously, we're led to believe that this woman is the lead scientist on a discovery arguably on par with Watson and Crick's, and before her initial paper on that work is even published, she's going to discuss it at the Honobia Bigfoot Festival?