Bigfoot Documentaries

LittleFoot

I'm really keen to see two documentaries that I watched years ago.

1) showed a guy drumming in the wintry wilderness, bashing out a riff and then waiting for a hoped-for reply from a bigfoot

2) showed a dramatic-reenactment of a soldier who had seen a family of three bigfeet emerge from hiding during some kind of explosives test

My recollection of the above could be a tad inaccurate.
Can anyone help me track these down?  Thanks so much.

15 hours ago, LittleFoot said:

I'm really keen to see two documentaries that I watched years ago.

1) showed a guy drumming in the wintry wilderness, bashing out a riff and then waiting for a hoped-for reply from a bigfoot

2) showed a dramatic-reenactment of a soldier who had seen a family of three bigfeet emerge from hiding during some kind of explosives test

My recollection of the above could be a tad inaccurate.
Can anyone help me track these down?  Thanks so much.

The guy drumming for the aPe is from a 1997 BiGFo0T documentary called Bigfoot (1997)

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, langfordbc said:

I believe the Henry Franzoni scene is from “Bigfoot’s Reflection”.

Not so, langfordbc, but thanks for making me aware of this doc.  Just watched - very good!

5 hours ago, LittleFoot said:

Not so, langfordbc, but thanks for making me aware of this doc.  Just watched - very good!

Thanks!

On 2/7/2022 at 2:19 PM, JKH said:

#1 Henry Franzoni

#2 Todd Neiss

Todd's story is amazing

Bigfoot witness-turned-researcher, Todd M. Neiss has been an active investigator for over 27 years. Born and raised in the Pacific Northwest, he grew up hearing of these legendary creatures, alternately known as Bigfoot or Sasquatch, but gave it little credibility beyond that of a good old-fashioned campfire tale designed to frighten young campers. All of that changed for Todd in the spring of 1993. As a Sergeant in the Army's 1249th Combat Engineer Battalion, he came face to face with, not one, but three of the elusive giants in the temperate rain forest of Oregon's Coast Range while conducting high-explosives training. His sighting was independently corroborated by three fellow soldiers who also witnessed these creatures...

https://www.audible.com/pd/Untold-Radio-AM-Todd-Neiss-Bigfoot-Investigator-for-Over-27-Years-Podcast/B08WCDRFGC

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, RedHawk454 said:

The guy drumming for the aPe is from a 1997 BiGFo0T documentary called Bigfoot (1997) ...

Thanks so much, RedHawk.  Just as good a doc as I had remembered.

Now I'm recalling that I saw Franzoni in some other doc many years ago (unless it was this doc, and some little segment with him was edited out ...)

As a drummer, I approve of this method. No idea if it works, but it's a fun way to get some practice in.

I should give it a shot with my big rope tension snare drum. Beat out some crazy army.

I recall years ago watching a documentary in which Peter Byrne cited the number of planes that have gone missing in the Pacific North West since the end of WWII, in order to give some idea of the incomprehensible vastness and denseness of the terrain.  Would anyone happen to remember which documentary this was?  Sorry for the trouble.  

17 hours ago, LittleFoot said:

I recall years ago watching a documentary in which Peter Byrne cited the number of planes that have gone missing in the Pacific North West since the end of WWII, in order to give some idea of the incomprehensible vastness and denseness of the terrain.  Would anyone happen to remember which documentary this was?  Sorry for the trouble.  

Was it Manbeast?

On 2/16/2022 at 1:49 PM, CelticKevin said:

Was it Manbeast?

Turns out no, CelticKevin, but thanks so much for (re)introducing to ManBeast, which I'm sure I saw years ago.

Edited by LittleFoot

The one that proves the Bigfoot being real. Otherwise, any that show science being used. As an analogy: The NatGeo doc The Kingdom of the Lost Yeti. One of my faves.