Fish and game secret team

norseman

Interesting stories.   If true and there are teams meant to deal with this issue, it would lead me to believe BF has a larger population than I currently believe.  

28 minutes ago, Twist said:

Interesting stories.   If true and there are teams meant to deal with this issue, it would lead me to believe BF has a larger population than I currently believe.  

Or they have been hunted to extinction.

Absolutely a possibility.  My mind circled back to keeping mouths shut, whistleblowers etc.   May depend on how many teams like this exist thru out the US and Canada.   Assuming Canada has the same practice.  

BFF Patron

Bigfeet kill team laughable, but yes cool story!

I have had one interesting encounter with some very unusual NP rangers.

Hiking out from a 3day trip, I encountered two male rangers hiking in, both wearing what appeared to the typical ranger uniforms, with backpack packs and shotguns. They were very interested in what campsite I had been in and how my experience was, they also seemed to be in a hurry.

• Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

On 2/26/2022 at 5:11 PM, hiflier said:

That's why I thought this thread from early last September was pertinent.

Thanks for sharing this info about the incident in Maine. Fascinating stuff!

• Upvote 1

Seems fairly plausible to me that there would be "secret teams" in the USFW to get rid of troublesome Squatches. Just like there are certain Catholic priests who do exorcisms and it isn't advertised.

• Upvote 1