Grand daughters feet

norseman

She is 4 months old. On baby sitting duty today. She likes to play patty cake with her feet. 

I was struck by how splayed her toes are. Not trying to say my grand daughter has Gorilla feet. But she hasn't been saddled with boots and shoes yet.

It was hard to photo, but she can splay her toes almost as much as her hand. Its impressive.

1C73AEDB-7B5A-43BD-B697-A544AD3DCE42.jpeg

7BF9E8C7-2104-4E38-8ED5-0B2650AFBFB6.jpeg

480C98D7-BE58-4BF5-9B6E-91096D74AB4B.jpeg

D5EEDE67-0A9D-4C70-8353-E6FC0BECFC98.jpeg

• Upvote 2

What a cutie! Grandpa must be ruining a bunch of shirts with his pride making his chest puff up so much.

Also, I'm on my feet all day. I wish I could give mine a good stretch like she can.

• Thanks 1

My great grand daughter has splayed toes also and two divergent big toes. One is about a half inch from the next toe and the other foot about 3/8 of an inch gap between it and the text toe.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CelticKevin said:

What a cutie! Grandpa must be ruining a bunch of shirts with his pride making his chest puff up so much.

Also, I'm on my feet all day. I wish I could give mine a good stretch like she can.

She is super cute! I think we will keep her! Thx!

4 hours ago, Huntster said:

Mrs. Huntster can still do that. When I first saw her do it when we were dating, I thought she was weird.

My feet are stumps. The five toes move as one. My wife picks up things with her feet. So the grand daughter gets it from my wife I guess.

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, norseman said:

My feet are stumps. The five toes move as one. My wife picks up things with her feet. So the grand daughter gets it from my wife I guess.

My wife has "crab toes". She can pinch you with her toes. It's hell when she zaps you for some "fun" or uses that skill to stop your snoring...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Madison5716 said:

She's adorable! Cute little toesies. How long is her foot?

Roughly 3 inches. Thank you!

Cute baby feets!  HA!  I also have splayed toes, too much time without shoes, I guess.  I also grab things with my toes if I don't feel like bending over.

• Thanks 1