Have You Seen This Ultra Clear Bigfoot Footage Captured In Maine? - q1065.fm

BFFbot

I have a friend in Alabama and she sent me those same images the other day. Not sure it it's a hoax or not. I would like to see someone go out there and do a size comparison. It it's real, then those are great images!

Edited by NorthWind

If it is not fake, it still doesn't move the ball. There are no corroborating footprints, no feats of strength caught on video, no feats of superhuman speed or agility, no recent history of unrelated reports, no facial shot, nothing to prove great size, etc.

I'm not going to even ask for the next such video. There are already dozens like this. And even an excellent video with tons of corroborating evidence is still not likely to even generate enough interest from the scientific industry to motivate them to act. For example, tell me about funding for the Ebu Gogo since the 2006 Homo florensiensis archeological find. 

SSR Team

'When you round the bend, turn the camera to the woods and i'll start running'

• gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/15/2022 at 2:18 PM, Atlfalcon08 said:

Okay we got another one...could have swore I saw a similar pic from Virginia a while back, Regardless this looks fake to me. Even though Mobile area could definitely hide a few in it's swampy areas.

https://1079ishot.com/bigfoot-in-alabama/

zzdf4nwthqt81.jpeg

Yep, confirmed HOAX.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/alabama-cops-squash-viral-sasquatch-hoax/

• gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/15/2022 at 9:50 AM, Patterson-Gimlin said:

Ultra clear cheap suit and fortunately for the perpetrator he didn't get shot. Not a fan of hoaxers. 

It is frustrating but sometimes it’s comical.

Looks small. I suppose one could assert it's a young sasquatch tho. Any follow up investigations take place? any footprints or hair left behind? I figure no. Anyway, suspicious vid, but better than most I see, which doesn't say much..

Oh. Just recently watched that Norm Mcdonald bit they were talking about in the vid lol. Just a couple days ago I watched it. Odd coincidence for me there. 

• 9 months later...

some questions that come into my mind with this video..

1:  Why are two bumpkins recording their bull****ing on a side by side

2: why does the camera conveniently point towards the direction of the aPe before the sasquatch starts running

either way a bunch of guys north of 50-60 years of age will eat this up and claim its real 

I'm a believer, but I have hard time trusting a lot of bigfooters.. 

The locomotion and gait argument is nonsense

look at those puny human proportioned shoulders and arms on that thing..